Dig this! When we’ve been having our trip sessions, I’ve been expanding on this one idea in my head. All right...

>Dig this! When we’ve been having our trip sessions, I’ve been expanding on this one idea in my head. All right, dig it. We all grew up watching TV, you know what I mean? If you grew up watching TV, that means you grew up watching murder. Every show on TV that wasn’t I Love Lucy was about murder. So my idea is… we kill the people who taught us to kill. I mean, where the fuck are we, man!? We are in FUCKING HOLLYWOOD, MAAAAN! The people an entire generation grew up watching kill people, live here. And they live in pig-shit fucking luxury! I say fuck ’em! I say we cut their cocks off and make them eat it!

Attached: mikey lolli.jpg (612x793, 84.93K)

I wish I was a cop in the 60s who would smash hippies heads in with a pipe and leave them braindamaged. My friends dad in the early 90s during the rodney king riots would have his brazillian partner drive off duty and they would shoot rubber bullets and people during the night

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was kino and that's that.

I thought this was a weak reason for them to go into the house. The whole tension at the farm was set up for what? It would have made way more sense that they had spotted Pitt’s character outside without him knowing. That is an actual reason for them to change plans and for the set up at the farm be more impactful. Not sure what Tarantino was thinking

Attached: 9E9D22D8-4330-42E7-BB9A-4AB13901E50D.jpg (1024x682, 141.06K)

I never saw OUATIH, who's this?

he lied

Mikey Madison playing "Sadie"/Susan Atkins in the film.

Attached: OUATIH polaroid 1.jpg (900x930, 229.83K)

I wish Sydney Sweeney had a more prominent role, like Pitt picking her up instead

Attached: OUATIH polaroid 2.jpg (1191x1229, 307.25K)

She cute

She needs a big movie where she just places a sweetheart or she’s going to get typecast as a crazy bitch

sounds boring

What does?

Yeah I agree. Manson ruled with fear, and yet the four family members decide to just completely switch the plan around? Idk it just feels very out of place

its QT's best

>no social media of any sort
how the fuck can one woman be so perfect?

She heard social media is bad for your skin and wants to keep it clear

Attached: mikey-madison-arrives-for-the-premiere-of-fxxs-youre-the.jpg (1365x2048, 345.09K)

based alpha female

I wish I liked Jewish women but they all remind me too much of my mother.

Tell me more

Attached: 1200px-Sigmund_Freud%2C_by_Max_Halberstadt_%28cropped%29.jpg (1200x1632, 270.31K)

Pale