Conservatives don't conserve anything

Conservatives don't conserve anything

Attached: 4146659D-3B21-438A-B901-248038978006.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

Yeah but they're such morons they'll vote against their own economic interests time and time again. Just wave an american flag around and they'll cheer and call you based on Any Forums. Ask me how I know you fascists need to get a fucking life

I’ve been able to save a henway

They conserve progressive values that were 20+ years ago

Tell that to the supreme court. Enjoy having your boyfriend beat your stomach with a bat to kill your baby cunt

You're telling me this isn't stunning and brave?

Attached: 25.jpg (681x974, 89.98K)

right wing politics are just a bandaid. Christianity is the answer

I pointed this out and got called a liberal even though I hate both sides

Yeah man, Biden rocks, everything is cheaper since he stole the- I mean, since we ALL VOTED HIM IN

says the moron who votes for open borders.

Lefties hate Christianity. I'm thinking right is the right way to go

Enjoy your black population exploding

that's why conservatives deserve to lose
they only react to when you criticize their cowardice, not when progressives castrate their children

Christianity transcends politics though. Your faith should shape what you belive in

Enjoy burning in hell

Exactly. Thank you for being the Christian party, conservatives

>conservatives advocate culling wolves, literally conservation
>liberals: no not the heckin wolfies not the wholesome doggos they NEED to eat all the deer and destroy the eco system! noooo i don't care if you actually live in the rural areas my city opinion is always right!

This is why being a Reactionary is the only way. You can't conserve anything in democracy.

Attached: reaction.jpg (1000x796, 154.41K)

>Muh free markets
They're cucks who fellate leftist billionaires. It's pathetic.

>flooding the country with as many niggers as possible is in my own economic interests
No it's not

very few conservatives are really christian

Am I having a stroke or does this post not make any sense?

No true scotsman fallacy. You're pitiable but I forgive you just as Jesus Christ does

>conservatives want to conserve coal mining and manufacturing jobs
>liberals: nooooo fuck the fucking workers shut it all down to fight global coo... global warm...climate changerino!
>what about nuclear?
>nooo fuck nuclear fuck the environment and fuck working class peoples power bills!

There aren’t really any conservatards on this site, are there? I thought it was some kind of ironic thing.

in all possible metrics yanks live in an oligarchy

>i'm fine with you being a degenerate freak just leave kids alone
>liberals: forced tranny education for all children now! we need to heckin mutilate the kidderinos

Lol when you accept things like gay marriage, divorce and fornication you can't really call yourself a christian

take the fucking Curtis Yarvin pill already and we can fix this shithole

Liberals are the opposite of everything traditional liberalism stands for. They are liberal in the same way the Democratic Republic of the Congo is a democratic republic.

the idea that conservatism is just being 3 steps behind what ever spastic leftists are doing is cancer.

That's libertarians and they're slowly drifting over to the Democrat side.

Yeah an oligarchy of jews lol

israel tho

Says the leftist cuckold that voted against his own race

That's an exaggeration. People often take for granted how much one side of politics is preventing the other from doing. It's easy to look around and see change, but it's often harder to take stock of everything we take for granted that has remained consistent. Are Conservatives able to conserve as much as they'd like? Of course not. Just as so-called Progressives aren't able to implement as much change as they'd like.

What it comes down to is these names Conservative and Progressive are just vague titles. Approximations, at best. "Progressive" change won't always actually be progressive, and "Conservatives" won't always be able to prevent as much change as they'd like. Political movements/parties have to have names, but they can't ever be 100% accurate to how reality plays out.

The question you have to ask yourself is would you prefer one side to have no opposition at all.