Post controversial opinions

Tom Cruise is unironically the best actor and filmmaker alive and active.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1067, 265.88K)

You said *controversial* you retard, there's nothing controversial about this.

how is this controversial? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I WILL FUCK YOU UP!!!

preaching to the choir bud

Most people hate him because of the scientology stuff. Some call him a cult leader.

Any Forums is a tom cruise board

Spirited Away is the most overrated animated film of all time.
Treasure Planet, another animated movie that came out like a year later and is also loosely based on 19th century literature, is vastly superior in every way but gets unfairly forgotten or neglected.

Attached: 98F2D15D-FAFA-4403-9E60-E630EA3B2E77.jpg (1200x675, 126.69K)

>and it’s gonna send my FATASS KID to space camp

he tried to warn the people about the jews in hollywood but no once listened and everyone laughed

still 0 controversial opinions in this thread

Treasure Planet is 100% the best animated movie Disney ever made.

"filmmaker"
Tom has never directed a single movie.
He has only produced, oversaw, but never directed.
Don't be silly now, Scorsese is the best filmmaker alive and Pacino is the best actor alive even though he basically died as an actor in the 90s

I fucking hate Spirited Away. So drawn out and unpleasant.

>Tom Cruise and Matthew McConaughey in the same frame
KINOMANIA

Yes, it’s fucking good.
Jim and Silver’s relationship was so much more developed than the cringe and robotic character relationships we got in Spirited Away. Fuck weebs and self-hating hollywood conoisseurs for not recognizing animated kino

He also warned them about psychiatric drugs.

He’s probably screaming inside 24/7 for one reason or another

That's not controversial, faggot op.

More uninformed and tasteless than controversial. You are a fan of Hollywood's flagship lizard person who in involved exclusively in $100 mil. budget projects. How brave.

It’s not edgy or provocative to say “I love Tom Cruise” anymore.
His overglorified war propaganda movie made over a billion dollars worldwide. Cruisefags need to get over themselves.

Kiki's Delivery Service and Howl's Moving Castle are the two best Ghibli movies. The only really good scene in Spirited Away is the train scene.

This. American actors are so fucking based.

I heard there is a Les Grossman spinoff movie in talks right now