What went so fucking wrong?

Attached: Lightyear_(film)_poster.jpg (258x382, 25.19K)

Not just being a fun movie like the cartoon was, taking itself too seriously. I'm supposed to believe Andy, or any kid, wanted Buzz Lightyear toys because of this shit? Not even their cat toy cashgrab attempt worked.

niggers.

Queers

In this fucking movie, Buzz decides to go against Zurg’s plan to travel back in time because of an unproven theory and what-if scenario he came up with on the spot.
The movie expects audiences to sympathize with the hero’s decision to oppose the villain’s plan because the hero came up with a theory that he had absolutely no way of proving at the moment and his paranoia that if they went back in time, the black lesbian wouldnt ever marry.

That is how shit this movie is.

Chris Evans is literal cancer.

Got rid of his original crew
No clear story direction
Pozzed globohomo agenda
Token nigger turned gay
Too serious

The thing that went wrong is you being born so autistic that you watch a movie aimed at 7 year olds expecting to be thoroughly entertained.

That volcano jew is the voice actor for a black character. That's NOT okay. Other than that, it's probably the best Toy Story movie since the first one

All I know about this movie is that it has a lesbian in it for some reason.

No Asians
No Native Americans
No Hispanics (of any race)
No Whites (except Buzz)
All Blacks

The entire cast is black. Why? Blacks are 12% of the population and less than 5% of NASA. Is there any reason that EVERY single character had to be black?? I don’t get it.

And I actually liked the Black Lesbian character. Her and her granddaughter were easily the best characters in the movie. The old lady who was a criminal was good too.

Every Toy Story movie was (a million times) better than this.

The twist was the white guy is the villain all along….

Let’s just get the race war started already. We’ve carried niggers and faggots as far as we can.

>t. fat slob humiliated by his own body appearance
Chris evans is in good shape, makes lots of money, and has good friends. You dont have any of those things

Hi Chris

Which is weird. Because doesn’t Zurg/FutureBuzz existing prove that going back in time only created an alternate timeline? Especially since Buzz made it clear that he doesn’t want to become Zurg? Or is Disney saying Buzz will become Zurg in a later time because destiny?

And if the multi-timeline is true, what would even be the loss of the black grand-daughter not being born, especially if she exists in an alternate timeline? Isn’t the safety of the colony more important?

They took everything that made the movies and series so popular and threw it out the window in order to hit a bunch of drama points and check diversity boxes because of the Disney/DeSantos feud.

>Not even their cat toy cashgrab attempt worked.
Kek! I constantly see Super7 spamming ads on facebook almost daily for their $400 1:1 replica of that stupid cat! I bet they're going to regret that investment for years to come. Not to mention Lightyear toys are gathering dust at every retailer right now.

You, on the other hand, share one thing in common with Chris Evans. You both have HIV.

if you're crying about a character being a bad guy in a cartoon you dont have the stomach for war faggot

The movie is bad, but that’s not why it bombed. Perhaps bad word of mouth is why it bombed so hard, but it severely underperformed on its opening weekend, even if the movie was good it still would have been a failure. People just did not want to see this movie, even before they heard it was bad. And why is that? Probably because it’s a spin off and nothing like toy story, the franchise people actually like, and I’m sure the pozzed nature of the film, evident from the advertising turned off a lot of people.