The dude has been going on this for days now

The dude has been going on this for days now.

Attached: 1637457371310.png (732x286, 53.78K)

Okay thank you for the Twitter screen cap.

Great user name.

>Hardly any actual human beings
Based bob shotting on pajeets

YOU CHANNER SCUM ARE ALL ACCOUNTABLE FOR STEALING THE SUPERIOR FUTURE!

Attached: 1659216528463426.jpg (540x442, 66.91K)

wtf this fat faggot is based now?

Twenty-FUCKING-Twenty Two! I was supposed to have ascended to a non-corporeal Godhood existence by now and have conquered the 4th dimension and beyond! Instead I am still stuck in this fucking rotting meatsuit, all because we are still wondering how to placate the right wing chuds.

I will never forgive the MAGA mayoghouls of stealing away the Godhood and destiny that I DESERVED to prolong their own worthless fleshy existence.

Is he just mad that the DC universe isn't going to consist of solely minorities, tranny's and women? How does one look themselves in the mirror while unironically shilling for such a thing?

fucking working class scum

sorry, i mean, "essential workers"

>I mean
I fucking hate it when people say this. Literally adds nothing

when’s the anniversary of his assassination of Lindsay “the Bitch” Ellis? I still kneel btw

I liked BvS and MoS though. I really was hoping the Snyderverse would eventually do an All Star Superman movie.

Attached: 71RgvfEIzlL.jpg (1000x1539, 192.35K)

He really should have been a running thing where each year, a edit of the 2019 shit is posted and it keeps getting more and more grandoise year after year , to the point of the robot body and starships seeming mundane

I mean, it's just what people do. It's like saying um

Yes.

Attached: 1643690545692.png (739x424, 60.27K)

BOBMOB, ASSEMBLE!!!!!!! WHICH MINORITY GROUP ARE WE GOING TO ATTACK TONIGHT IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!?

Attached: 1648241093508.png (732x599, 306.72K)

64 tweets per day my dudes. Almost 15 years now. Every day.

Obese bald white men who are obsessed with Super Mario Brothers 3

You are truly retarded, user. Have you seen any movie Sneeder has made? His style is the exact opposite of that comic book. Overly dark and le edgy. All Star Superman is comfy as fuck.

Damn you're just as cringe as he is lmao

This. And any grown man passed the age of 24 who still lives with his parents. Pathetic.

He's not exactly wrong about it, is he?

Except Man of Steel was pretty tootin' good.
The rest is garbage.

Attached: 1509586765979.png (580x299, 219.23K)

BE SILENT CHANNER SCUM! I AM A GOD, YOU DULL FOOL! MY MAJESTY AND PERFECTION AND GLORY SHALL NOT BE ASSAILED! I AND LINDSAY WILL RULE THIS EARTH. THE SUPERIOR FUTURE IS NIGH.

>was pretty tootin' good.
Are you 8? Or just esl?

Attached: 2.22.09.png (511x168, 37.8K)

I used to check on his Twitter to see what insane shit he spouted but it became too overwhelming. I wish I had that kind of free time.

this guy tweets way too much

Makes me wonder how many of you trannies post here a day lmao

Bob vs Patrick Tomlinson who wins? No weapons.

You probably post here every other day...

Obviously he wouldn't be my pick for director, I just mean in his universe with Cavill and Amy Adams.

Honestly, we all deserve death

>imaged camaraderie
KEK

Attached: yc0ujPI.jpg (599x288, 79.25K)

Anyone that types "I mean" before their statement is a low test faggot.

>starting a sentence with "I mean".
Fuck off. Also, Snyder's trilogy is capekino. Why do the quiptards act like it's a culture war?

The duality of man...

Attached: retretyruyt.jpg (982x472, 210.3K)

Attached: TWITTER.jpg (828x821, 187.12K)

>the edit is better written than the original that it is parodying
Salt in the wound, kicking him whilst he's down, what have you...

Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.

>sending all Snyder fans off to concentration camp
Based Bob. Superior future incoming.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22.54K)

So, it’s not the 100 million plus blacks and nativo Hispanics we have in America and the trillions of dollars we spend on them? It’s the “white working class” that is actually holding this disgusting bloated microphallused genetic dead end back from his make believe technological achievements?

Most tech inventions come from either the private sector or the Military Industrial Complex. Both of which typically benefit from Republican Administrations.

He is such a stupid fat cunt but in a way I admire that.