How did he go from this

How did he go from this...

Attached: 1659908099743556.jpg (683x1024, 216.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WygTnrIkdHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...to this in just 2 years?

Attached: 1659908455298886.jpg (750x1200, 139.24K)

To this

Attached: url(228).jpg (570x529, 69.96K)

to THIS?!!!!

Attached: 1658746370593204.jpg (739x1001, 82.25K)

manlet gains

Diet, exercise, a personal trianer

you can go from to in two months

to THIS???

Attached: Z8dLhl71OTwxtc1gTh72.jpg (150x111, 8.74K)

he wasn't even fat, just skinny fat, that's easy as fuck to recover from

this was ryan gosling during his "retard peter jackson phase" when he thought playing a pedophile in lovely bones required him to be fat
youtube.com/watch?v=WygTnrIkdHc

this is genuinely autistic behavior.

is this a joke? you can do a lot more in 2 years than that

I wish I could make my arms fat
Ive been eating a fuckload to try to gain weight and its only given me a belly and bigger waist but my arms are still skelly

Because you need to workout, dumbass

seems perfectly reasonable to act on an assumption absent communication from your boss. what about this interview strikes you as autistic?

I thought you were supposed to work out after you tacked on mass

Hows that working out for ya

LOL

Kek, I've been in this mode before. You aren't TRULY fat at all and your stomach won't even have a full cm or two of fat on it but you're puffy enough that you look like shit and face is ruined. Tom Cruise, when young, was also in this mode. You looks can be ruined by being bloated/puffy and still being nowhere close to actually fat

Attached: 54654657.jpg (1413x2128, 169.3K)

I feel you user. I wish I looked like the typical out of shape slightly chubby guy but I have twig arms like a little boy and I hate it.

With a skinny fat physique you need to lift heavy while eating clean for a body recomposition. If you gain weight without exercise it'll just go straight to your stomach because your muscles aren't getting stimulation and similarly if you just lose weight without lifting you'll just more skelly arms / legs while your stomach stays about the same.

Skinny fat is literally the worst starting point when it comes to fitness outside of extremely morbid obesity.

Attached: dunno lol.webm (700x498, 1011.37K)

wtf his top jaw has always been off-center with his face
he's always had the tooth square below his nose like that
i thought it was some kind of facial surgery fuckup

Forsen

That sucks because I am skinny fat and was just getting into getting fit but now I feel kinda demotivated. Might as well become truefat.