What makes him so insufferable to listen to?

What makes him so insufferable to listen to?

Attached: Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-2018.jpg (1200x1600, 152.03K)

nothing, hes based

pretentious

You can hear it in his voice that he's a big black guy with a very small penis. The negative response is intuitive, natural, healthy.

Being wrong about almost everything.

science

>thread about black guy
>someone mentions his penis
Every fucking time

I've managed to dodge every piece of media he has been involved in outside of a Joe Rogan podcast.

What does he do? Just spend hours correcting pop culture?

Attached: fat person 1.jpg (1920x2560, 474.07K)

I guess you're just stupid.

smug

He's a cult member, not a cult leader. He actually believes Rick turning into a pickle is hilarious.

Do you happen to enjoy listening to the ramblings of the mentally ill?

In real life, most people don't.

I mean...
outside /tv threads full of the mentally ill.
Which appears to be his greatest audience outside the ramblings of the mentally ill, Joe Rogan.

he's fucking based

Attached: 1643990633045.jpg (810x1075, 229.93K)

Colbert claims to believe in god and teaches sunday school

>le heckin science nignog
I’ll bet you didn’t know that in a mirror, you can only kiss yourself on the lips.

He definitely comes off sounding pretty retarded sometimes like when he suggested flying cars could be made safe by putting opposing magnets in them to turn them into bumper cars. To be fair though you would probably be petty full of yourself too if you were one of the smartest members of your entire race. Like the majority of his people are killing each other in the streets over petty disagreements with their pants sagging around their knees and speaking in gibberish whereas Neil actually got a phd and a prestigious job.

ENTER

Attached: 3.png (588x479, 46.17K)

Literally nothing. You're just racist.

Proclaims to be anti-relgion while having the same self righteousness of a revivalist preacher.

Attached: nd.jpg (636x333, 46.85K)

You have to be autistic to not detect his condescending and pushy vibes

Narcissism.

Attached: njswbi0osj381.jpg (640x897, 85.87K)

He's actually not bad. His tweets are retarded but I don't care, I don't use twatter.

nigga you gay

Rent free

Norm had a tendency to sound like a dumb obnoxious asshole as well. There I said what none of you faggots have the balls to say.

kek sciencefags are so retarded and theologically illiterate

He explains things to an audience like they are retarded babies who need wide eyes and goofy mannerisms to keep their attention. Of course he is smarter than his audience, but being talked down like you get distracted by shiny things can be hard to listen to. He should write books about stars for children.

No idea what you’re even talking about, Neil.

>theologically illiterate
building a science around fan fiction is not science

He loves the sound of his own voice. Every podcast he's on it's like he's having a conversation with himself.

say that to the social sciences

Politicians run out this shit and then pander to make sure the unborn are sacrificed to Moloch. iirc the pope revoked pelosis claims to Catholism over this