DCEU PLAN

Zaslav and his team chose to continue with Zack Snyder original plan

>The flash movie will have reshoots the final cut will be canon to Snyder’s plan
>Henry Cavill is back there’s no plans for a movie probably black adam cameo
> Ben Affleck on the return with his Batman movie
Zaslav chose to move forward with Zack Snyder…he wanted to deepen Snyder's universe or do a reboot, he would have chosen to go ahead with the original Flash movie plans that Snyder had planned Flash Movie

Attached: 850DF195-6760-4C66-A7FB-33E3E213585F.jpg (768x401, 253.9K)

how did he do it bros

Attached: 7721A251-92C5-479C-BAF9-847BD7431417.jpg (1024x736, 98.17K)

I fucking knew this was happening when i saw that video during their presentation.

and now you know it's happening because user posted on Any Forums

How accurate is this?
Because what is DC's plan, I don't understand.

Attached: DC Continuity.png (1017x830, 106.59K)

People are saying that James Gunn is pushing for his movies and shows to be in the Snyderverse, and for Zack Snyder to be brought back.

Cavill literally refuses to come back without his own solo movie you retarded Pajeet. That’s why he hasn’t been back yet

DC wanted to do a soft reboot with Flash and replace Batman and Superman with their female counterparts. Batman and Superman would still get movies though, just in their own contained universes.

No one is actually saying this. Nice fanfiction.

Why wouldn’t they already be.

Snyder himself will not be brought back, but they will build on the foundation of his universe more.

kill yourself capeshitter

I fucking hope so

Who the fuck cares about Blue Beetle?

he's the first latinx superhero chud you better care

>People
Who

Me and my friend Dave

Blue beetle could be DCs Spider-Man if done right.

I hope they can make a snyder justice league 2, finish superman's emo storyline and then give us a proper Donner-esque superman with Cavill starring.

of course he supports his butt buddy

Attached: E8TYtKzUcAAN7g-.jpg (1200x834, 140.61K)

Pattinson's Batman is about the only thing that hasn't been a complete mess and Reeves is seen as professional in Hollywood so I'm guessing that's the thing they focus on moving forward