Prey Sisters, We Won

Shits on Prey, absolutely thrashed on twitter for having a retarded take based on preconceived expectations. Slowly begins to reverse his take.

Attached: CrticalDrunk.png (1400x1400, 506.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aoiu0KeouhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prey fucking sucks.

God I can't stand the scottish accent
on top of that, this faggot always talks as if he's trying to take a shit

It wouldn't surprise me, but then again I don't care. McDonalds tier channel.

i love how hard this guy makes retards seethe

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-191609.png (1079x1326, 609.83K)

The accent feels forced to me and killed any interest in the channel

>thrashed on twitter
>twitter

>HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE OUR SACRED CONSOOMER PRODUCTS, YOU FILTHY GOY!

>Slowly begins to reverse his take.
He said it was meh, i think you need to seek help

like it or not that's all these youtubers care about

cope

AH FER FOOK'S SEEEEAK!

american identified.

No one cares about twitter. well other than groomers like you

He has tons of shit takes. Not sure how he became so popular.

better than doubling down and being a fucking retard. well even more retarded than he already is. that's the nice thing about opinions, they can change once you get more info. if you don't you're what's called a fanatic and frankly this makes you a piece of shit and a waste of human life.

BECAUSE HE'S ANGRY AND DRUNK SO HE SAYS STUFF THAT WE'D ALL SAY IF WE TOO WERE DRUNK LOL

For these youtube guys it goes YoutubeTwitter. That's how it works. You can think they're fags for caring about Twitter, but they do.

>thrashed on twitter
>reverse his take

Attached: racisAI.webm (720x1080, 2.93M)

A shit take is better than a milquetoast AI-written consensus repetition, if for no other reason than you can actually get heated up about it

>Slowly begins to reverse his take.
huh? youtu.be/aoiu0KeouhM

Youtubers are non-men and drones who watch them are non-men either, I hope you non-men get fucked by a pack of wild niggers.

>twitter hates it, must be good
Every time.

The fuck you on about this cunt is great.

If anything he's probably toning it down for retards like you.

>not as bad as I thought it would be
The backpedal begins.

>thrashed on twitter
don't get me wrong, he's very obviously playing to an audience and carefully curates his opinions to match it, but twitter is about as worthless of a website as you can listen to for an opinion on anything

Attached: 1624771647867.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

clearly he does

Drinker liked DUNC. Certified retard bad take professional. Just like all the youtube movie reviewer cretins.

I hate women.

Let's see....A supposedly strong female character, what does she do? She cowers, she runs and she abandons her tribe mates. The Predator could have literally killed her countless times, but for what ever "he doesn't see me as a threat" motif, he doesn't. After fighting 20-30 dudes who shoot guns, shoot bow and arrows, and repeatedly stab the Predator into a completely weakened state, she walks up behind it and shoots it in the back. Strong female character? Okay.

Link your youtube channel. Oh you dont have one you just watch other peoples.

>said it was meh after watching it
>this is reversing your opinion about it being at best meh

>Dude, like…….he’s not like those OTHER Youtube critics……..he tells it like it is, man!
Are you fucking twelve?

Gonna say, probably cause he’s an author and has to cut back on scottish slang but he sounds english alot of the time or at least an edinburgher

fake.

Dunc is good despite niggress Liat Kynes.

It sucked drinker is right

king of the incels

Attached: 1635979041944.jpg (400x400, 80.95K)

I heard one of his problems with the trailer was that he thought Native Americans couldn't train dogs, which is a weird thing to assume.

Bullshit our guy based drinker would never back down to woketards

He didn't even have an opinion on the movie itself BEFORE he watched; he basically said it LOOKS like every other GRRL POWER/WHITE MEN BAD tripe the jews have been shitting out for years and he was correct. After watching it he simply said it wasn't AS BAD as he expected it to be. The trannies here are either paid shills or don't know what a 'prediction' is. Either way the movie is shit.

I uploaded some wow videos to my youtube channel but they all got taken down for copyrighted music years ago

pretty gay

He can't completely change his mind no matter if he liked it or not. Same for Mauler. Both review things long before they see them but Mauler has an easy job. He'll just give it 0/10 because characters aren't logical or something.

Yep, wish she had a wolf dog in the film

>king of the incels

Attached: FDC_iQLUcAM64sO.jpg (843x841, 53.11K)

>title of the video actually calls him "reactionary"
Commies belong in the ground.

>high rotten tomato critic score
Usually a red flag. Not always but a lot of times verified critics are usually contrarians.

dunc is a plotless excuse to show vulnevu's cinematic slideshow in theatres

it was an alright slideshow, I guess

it was a terrible movie. and the worst dune adaptation so far