I was a virgin for 28 years and yesterday I put this movie on with a date and we ended up fucking

I was a virgin for 28 years and yesterday I put this movie on with a date and we ended up fucking.

Prey is literally the best movie of this century

Attached: prey.jpg (395x585, 79.3K)

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help someone get laid

A post wall landwhale doesn't fly as someone you should fuck, user.
I fucked a girl during a nature documentary about lions. She was a landwhale too, but not post wall.

Based I lost mine at 27. I remember I dreamed with Zeus afterwards.

whats his name

fag

Nice Larp OP

MEGA?
>MEGA?
MEGA?
>MEGA?
MEGA?
>MEGA?

was she cute?

it doesnt count unless its a 10/10 girl

I was raped in '92 by my friends sister while we were watching Basic Instinct.

I got fisted by a pozbear behind a dennys while watching Dirty Dancing

I've only been with a hooker that looked like she used to do work for suicide girls

Could never stay hard long enough to actually fuck her pussy though, sucks having ED

A lot of my older sister's friends found me cute when I was around 12 and they were 16. I was too dumb to understand until later.

I'm so sorry Mr Nash

I was a homosexual until I saw this movie yesterday. My whole life has been transformed. It's like a veil has been lifted from my eyes and now I just cannot stop thinking about women.

I watched this movie three weeks ago and passed a kidney stone right after, would not recommend. Oh also I have AIDS

Ive only ever boned 2 women and I live with my gfs family. Her brother is 14, nearly 6 feet tall and bones 16 to 19 year old girls on the reg. I keep telling myself hes not gonna have character because he never struggled

how big was her dick? did you cum hands free?

I just finished watching this movie and my muscle mass and penis size has increased substantially.

bump

fuck you gasoline huffer

4/10 even the Predators was better, fuck this shilling

>How do you do, fellow 4channelers? Watching this new movie will get you laid!
Pretty pathetic shill attempt.

Attached: paid content meme.png (1196x624, 144.04K)

Best predator movie by far