I know this show is reddit, but Rick is absolutely right

I know this show is reddit, but Rick is absolutely right

Attached: redpill.jpg (460x460, 36.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-2NIvUBpu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If something exists, it has to have objectivity to it, allowing it to exist. Something has to be there, to be *there*.

If love exists, of fucking course there has to be objective information to it. Rick is just being a pessimistic, spiteful cunt, which he is.

>Calling a show reddit

There's nothing more Reddit than that

>muh le edgy reductionist logic
By that logic, just kill yourself or kill others because everyone's sadness to those events are an illusion based off their chemical reactions.

religion is soi

How was Morty supposed to "focus on science" when he's a literal retard? Rick's the only one of the two that has any potential to do great things if they reject the system, Morty would just starve and die.

Why do local brainlets miss the fact that you're not supposed to align with Rick?

Yes.

That's the whole point, Rick is being a reductionist sperg and getting in trouble because of that. In that episode he destroys the planet because he carelessly gave Morty a love potion.

Brain chemistry is the essence of being. What else would it be if not brain chemicals?

>Chemical reaction that compels animal to breed
I knew the fags have something wrong in their brains, their chemicals are reacting all wrong.

>taking his word from this when he has been shown his back story

this is one of two things
a) cope from kissless sexless virgins
>i-i didnt want to have sex anyway!
b)nihilist and cynical pieces of shit who have been burned in the past and choose to hold onto it and poison themselves slowly with it

your understanding of this is just chemicals so it does not matter

The anger the writers of this show would feel if someone said NIGGER is just a chemical reaction...

That's not Rick being reductionist, that's just Rick making a mistake. The episode carries the theme of reductionism at its end when they skip dimensions - leaving it up to the audience to decide if they follow Rick's view - that it doesn't matter if their family are replacements because they function the same - or Morty's view - that it's bad they switched families because his emotions say it's bad

"Thinking is just some wrinkly pink thing in your head, Morty!"

>Incest, cannibalism, murder, orgies, substance abuse, existential nihilism, cuckoldry, emasculated father figures, etc.
Wow, this sure is great television programming for the younger generation! I bet they'll turn out just fine in 20 years.

Childhood is when you idolise Batman.
Adulthood is when you realise The Joker makes more sense.

Peak reddit comment.

Fuck reddit. Someone shadowbanned me for no reason.

Peak Chad comment.

Attached: 0dXn4WFGCETN2JyqUQIuJIvVBKmrzT80nfqsRQN5TeY[1].jpg (480x608, 80.39K)

This niggerfaggot has a reddit account kek

>Childhood is when you idolise Batman.
>Adulthood is when you realise The Joker makes more sense.

Attached: 8bf.png (547x596, 264.11K)

peak NPC comment

I hecking love science so much I'll be taking my fourth booster shot tomorrow, very excited!

The ending doesn't leave it up for interpretation, it's all played out from Morty's horrified and traumatized perspective and framing Rick as cynical but affected in a veiled way. Even the lyrics they use are relevant to how fucked up it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=_-2NIvUBpu8
It's easily the best episode in the series and also happens to be the only one where Roiland is credited for the writing.