I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: end-of-evangelion-br-1561679366459_160w.jpg (1280x720, 158.54K)

You have to like try to socialize even if you're autistic *huffs farts** UUUUHH its like freudian and shit

What don’t you understand user

Attached: 8F3A0911-12B7-4D74-928A-947F43DBB5DB.jpg (934x483, 66.11K)

The giant Rei head in a pool of blood/lcl/whatever is a subtle joke

Attached: sneed.png (600x677, 503.12K)

it's like Nietzsche or whatever
all this "2deep4u" weebshit is

Back to your containment board resetera-but-anime, tr/a/nny.

> Rei = Lillith
> LCL = Lillith's girl cum
That is the joke.

Why won't Asuka stop shit testing Shinji all the time

The scenario is actually pretty straightforward. It’s just a multi-layered conspiracy.

Layer 1 is the cover story. The general public believes Earth was struck by a meteor, causing widespread devastation, and so construction of Japan’s new capital city is underway in Hakone. This part is not explained very well, but pretty vital: nobody outside Tokyo-3 knows what’s going on there, because the construction is being done in secret. When Shinji enters the city, it’s like he’s been whisked off to Oz or something. (I don’t believe anyone outside the city is ever informed what’s going on.)

Layer 2 is then the basic premise established early in the series: the ‘meteor strike’ was an actually an attack by a giant alien. The United Nations covered this up and have spent 15 years secretly studying alien technology and preparing for a future war against the aliens. Tokyo-3 is one of several “fortress cities” designed to safeguard humanity. Nearly all of the people in Tokyo-3 believe this, including most of the protagonists.

Now, Layer 3 is the most important - and yet least-understood - part of the story. The quasi-secret society SOUL, which nearly controls the UN, is deliberately provoking the alien attacks in order to justify the creation of a totalitarian New World Order: Tokyo-3 is secretly ruled by a SOUL supercomputer. The elections are fake. The schools are a front for military recruitment and propagada. Misinformation is everywhere, surveillance is omnipresent. Even basic interactions are staged. And the threat of global annihilation justifies a near-unlimited budget for all this. Although SOUL is attempting to bring about the singularity, they envision a technological singularity along these lines. They’ll make themselves immortal and turn everyone else into drones. (That’s where they conflict with Shinji’s dad, who is performing bizarre psychosexual rituals and has a personal agenda.)

Without this context, the series is basically incomprehensible - because the characters are literally put on trial at the end for their complicity in the rise of technofascism. The interrogation cuts through all their excuses like “I was doing it for the good of mankind,” or “I needed to impress my dad,” or “I wanted Shinji to have a normal life”, etc. Because there is no excuse for the injustice.

And the injustice isn’t teen horniness; it’s the brutal sexism that colours every single interaction. In this microcosmic ‘fortress city’ of the future, the buildings for the lower classes don’t retract into the ground.

i get it but im too much of a lazy unlucky slob to do anything about it

Past the age of like 9 every woman will shit test you.

So the implication of that poster is that Asuka and Shinji repopulated the Earth, right?

thanks show makes a lot more sense

what about the three teenagers and asuka and shinji being horny and shinji being a pussy though which layer does that fit into

The third one, see I'm stealing all of these from someone else btw

Evangelion is ‘sex negative’, in the sense that Misato’s psychosexual hang-ups around her father’s death are what led to her extreme dedication to the fascist state.

(Specifically: Misato’s claim that she’s out to avenge her dad - used to justify the increasingly risky tactics - is a lie that she tells herself to repress her real desire of reuniting with him, even in death. Every big gamble betrays a secret hope that it won’t work this time - but, until you then, you have her overcommitment to eradicating the enemy supplemented by her private self-abasement).

The issue isn’t that Misato could have a healthier sexual relationship with Kaji or whoever, in other words, but that the pursuit of a ‘balanced’ sexual relationship is itself an aspect of her fascism.

Likewise, Shinji masturbating is bad even outside of all the issues with consent simply because of the underlying fantasy that ends up materialized at the end of The End Of Evangelion. The real ‘problematic’ part of the movie is its implication that Asuka wants to be objectified in this way, and that’s why she attempted suicide (see the earlier episode where she sleepwalks into Shinji’s bed). As with Misato, Asuka’s furious activity is a means of repressing her innermost wish of becoming a doll. Lilith/Rei repeatedly states that Shinji and the others wished for all this - however unconsciously. So the part where Asuka merges with Shinji’s mind and proudly tells him that she knows he masturbated allows her to act as both her bedridden mother and her father’s mistress."

Man I'm reaching NGE and shit shit doesn't slap as hard as when I first watched it years ago frfr

Kaji helped too

It's kino

Attached: 2.webm (852x480, 2.84M)

Attached: 4.webm (852x480, 2.85M)

Attached: giantess rei (censor).jpg (1920x2694, 902.79K)

In the late 90s/early 2000s I remember talking to English teachers who saw it in theaters
We're getting old

I want to fuck Rei for some reason

its shit.

Adam is Sneed, Lilith is Chuck.

for some reason?

Attached: rei undress.webm (640x480, 1.07M)

What the fuck is a shit test? Is this gonna be some incel black pill shit

I was expecting fanart to be honest

Red pill actually it's when women will constantly say things you to test you and see how you react whether you'll hold your frame or crumble

It's like an account of the Book of Genesis, but new.

Shinji became a God because of his mothers blood sacrifice

The giant head was a euphemism on how Shinji can't get any