80% chance this is a Dragged Across Concrete thread

80% chance this is a Dragged Across Concrete thread.

Attached: ezgif-1-986219f5fb.jpg (1522x2000, 489.46K)

>le dying old white man passes the torch to the young black kid

Attached: 1658087857574256.png (550x535, 197.92K)

What’s the other 20% chance this thread is?

based mel will be fine as long as he doesnt meet oven dodger or another jew.

>tired old white man carries the operation on his shoulders and demands only his fair share but gets shot by young black kid over slightest aggrevation
>black kid takes all the fruits of old white mans labour and leaves just scraps for old white mans family

Attached: 1659899023683048.png (550x535, 157.42K)

It really was a weird ending considering how based a lot of the underlying themes were in the entire rest of the movie. Especially the bank bitch's whole story line.

How is the ending weird? Put it in context of broader American society and it's pretty obvious what Zahler is hinting at.

Attached: morphine - Copy (4).jpg (4395x2971, 715.42K)

brawl in cell block 99 was better

Attached: 165807173851966.gif (498x266, 2.43M)

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but doesn't Mel give the black kid the money pretty willingly?

Mel agrees to give the black guy a fair share of the money. All he asks in return is the reasonable demand that the black kid gives up a tape that would incriminate Mel. The black kid, in typical fashion, don't want to listen to reason and also has a chip on his shoulders about Mel calmly pointing a gun at him so he goes
>MUHFUGGA BIX NOOD GET DAT GUN OUUTA MY FACE *BLAM BLAM*
and kills Mel and takes most of the money for himself. He then goes on to live in ridiculous luxury while Mel's family gets just enough.

>several pounds of gold
>"just enough"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 13-48-31 price of gold per pound - Google Search.png (706x430, 66.2K)

>several pounds
Out of a truckload of gold.

so about 60-80k? I'd call that not even just enough

that's not how the ending was

The guy the lived at the end is one of the movie's villains

The end of the movie is saying that that’s what’s happening

It was Mel who chimped out at the end. The fuck are you smoking? Chudism is warping your perception of reality. You need help.

Maybe, but he was being set up as a sympathetic character for most of the movie, which makes the ending so incredibly disappointing

I loved how efficient and ruthless the 3 thieves were.

What's wrong with self defense?