Bump into this at the kinoplex. What do?

Bump into this at the kinoplex. What do?

Attached: 3A4E1318-54F1-446B-892F-8333612B7DD0.jpg (1200x1439, 219.95K)

I hate canadians

I get flashbacks to that pee thread when I see this image

rape

I have diabetes so I must go and pee 2-3 times during a movie so I stopped going to kinoplexes. I enjoy motion pictures and flicks from home so I can pause the movie and pee.

Any fellow diabeticians with the same problem?

Nobody is washing the fabric in the movie theater seats. You are literally sitting in random stranger's sweat/shit/cum and paying for it

hot

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FEr4vqUqXUAUar5h%3Fformat%3Djpg%26name%3Dlarge.jpg (1125x1755, 197.69K)

I unironically would kneel if i saw Brie irl

I'm 'beted up and I usually go pee only once (not at all if I don't get a drink). Can be a pain though.

Drink your soda then piss in the cup are fucking stupid or what?

>she doesn't bring a movie tarp
lol enjoy you're monkey pox, homo

Cop a kernel

I'll walk up to this cut and yell at her that "THE HULK WOULD BEAT YOU IN A 1V1 YOU STUPID CUNT" and then I'll slap the popcorn out of her hand, and then cross my eyes and give her a smirk and remark, "Ore wa supa Bejita"

Attached: 1607064372420.jpg (500x750, 119.42K)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMY

unfathomly based

Their human masks really start to slip when they smile

ask her if she paid for that coke and popcorn and if she says yes lol at her and tell her all she had to go was get a cup out of the trash and wash it out for unlimited refills and same for popcorn bucket.

dumb white bitches top lol

Say "Hey Peter Parker" to her in the Captain Marvel voice and walk away. I have chad autism.

Tell her not to take off her shoes in the cinema.

Say, "fancy seeing you here," while walking in her direction. Then when she smiles and starts to say something, I continue walking past her and talk to a stranger just behind her.

that's a man

kek

wtf I love men now

Kick her popcorn and soda, run away.

Fake American smile with soulless eyes is what makes this creepy

I don't think i would give a shit. I've passed by a couple celebrities I don't give a shit about here in nyc, just walk on by and think to yourself huh its that bitch I saw on Any Forums, neat.

or you know, being an inbred jew

I'm sorry that real Americans in small towns are happy all the time and never not have a smile on their face.

Politely avoid disrupting her photo and go about my business.

Attached: 54.jpg (759x420, 32.2K)

rape