Shilling for David Zaslav

>shilling for David Zaslav

holy fuck are he and his fans actually retarded?

Attached: unnamed (6).jpg (900x900, 149.88K)

Did he really? First based thing I've heard him do

That's why he's called the critical drinker not the critical thinker

yes shilling for the retard who wants to flood HBOMax with I Am Jazz and My Fabulous Fat Life because "Those shows are cheap and we need female subscribers" is totally le based and redpilled

When someone does the right thing you should praise them

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

/tlc/ containment thread is that way, trannies

STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD OVER AND OVER NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU

Why are you so dishonest?

are you fucking retarded? I am paraphrasing his fucking quotes lmao, Zaslav considers HBOMax the male demographic and Discovery+ the female demo and he's trying to combine the two for the sake of netting max potential

So him shit canning a bunch of woke shit shouldn't be encouraged?

Oh, so you're just retarded. Zaslav is literally cancelling woke trashy projects.

And? I fail to see the problem you seem to be having

Since when HBOmax targets male demo holy fuck, 90% new content there is targeted at femoids and poc.

literally replacing fictional woke shit with IRL shows about fat people or polygamous people or shows where white women marry nogs flown in from abroad. White women of all ages watch these shows religiously btw

i don't think you guys understand how woke reality TV is these days, I guess the only "based" thing about it is that a lot of boomers watch it to laugh at the people it portrays but it's still woke as fuck

it still nets a majority male demographic cause of all the fantasy and superhero and crime stuff, HBO has always strewn male, even if writers try to force a female demo where they won't find one

Attached: Capture.png (1073x638, 1.31M)

Those shows already exist, he's just combining the streaming services, again i don't see the problem.

you can literally look up statements he's made since 2015 where he says he wants more reality TV out there.

>all the retards in the thread go dead silent

my fucking sides, based user

Zaslav is the one who turned Discovery into pure reality tv trash and he literally said he wants more unscripted tv shows for HBOmax because they are much cheaper to make

>he's only cancelling woke stuff
is pure delusion,hbo is going to be filled with even more reality tv crap aimed at middle aged housewives

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 194.31K)

>washed the balls of the Ms. Marvel people
100% grifters gonna grift. The second he smells screenplay deals, the channel will die.

he was polite, why are you retards mad that he isn't his character IRL? They weren't even the showrunners, they were the guys who did Bad Boys 3 and Drinker clearly enjoyed that, he clearly just wanted to fap about Top Gun with them instead of being negative.

The dude writes fucking airport novels and talks about capeshit and Star Wars, why do you look to him as an authority?

Id bend her over the kitchen counter-top and get behind her scene if you know what I mean

Have you ever watched 90 day fiance? The women come off as naive retards 90% of the time

Zaslav is a Trump ally.

>Zaslav is the one who turned Discovery into pure reality tv trash and he literally said he wants more unscripted tv shows for HBOmax because they are much cheaper to make
>hbo is going to be filled with even more reality tv crap aimed at middle aged housewives
>image is a white lady doing female thing like cooking
How is this bad again?

oh okay it's fine to watch a white lady kiss a nigger onscreen if the production is kinda sorta mocking her, got it

holy fuck lmao

How does that take away from the fact that we won't be subjected to the horrors of Batgirl and a latinx superfine because of him?

You gotta praise the good people do or they won't do it.

Nope. He's cancelling shit like Batgirl (thank god) and putting emphasis on the classic JLA again, among other things.

because Drinker's entire angle was some retarded "people are fighting back against woke shit, finally" even though the Batgirl cancellation was a purely financial decision and that purely financial mindset is gonna lead to bread and circuses style reality tv that celebrates bottom of the barrel human trash to gawk at

trash tv is better than woke propaganda.

>how is this bad again?
I know you really hated the new Batwoman movie and you're all giddy that it got cancelled, but shit like this is much much much worse. This is not a good outcome user

Attached: images.jpg (1175x1763, 221.02K)

wtf do you think shit like I am Jazz or Love on the Spectrum is, dumbass?

Why are you shifting the argument to "crappy reality TV", like that's the biggest problem and not the racial self-hatred these other networks like to peddle?

It's because you know we don't care about how cheap a show is, yid

Attached: 51bf397afee14074f33579a905f4adc907c4815fcaf3ada5bec3668a54a1cf8e.gif (297x229, 2.3M)