What is this genre called? Sperg comedy? reddit comedy...

What is this genre called? Sperg comedy? reddit comedy? I never got the attempted humor of Rick and Morty or Smiling Friends. Is the shit animation and the obnoxious voices suppose to be funny? Is this what autists supplement for comedy?

Attached: MV5BYjAzZjVkODUtMWQxMy00YWRlLWEwMmYtZTY4YzkyMTQ1NGNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQVRoaXJkUGFydHlJbmdlc3Rpb25Xb3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.jpg (1440x810, 414.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BH-VLWScBuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fact you're bitching about it means Zach's experiment worked; you're supposed to be confused due to its nature as surreal comedy. That's the point.

Ok, reddit.

Zombie comedy, comedy that relies on people sharing the same exact worldview as the creator and actively insults people outside of that bubble.

A-are you a tourist?

Attached: 04811DFC-AF91-461F-8EB8-3632DBA89080.jpg (1280x720, 137.27K)

It's crazy how powerful Brazilians are, they can make little white bitches squirm just by asking for some change.

t. never watched smiling friends
The "worldview" of the creator would be considered alt-right by Redditfags.

How's your game coming along Ding Dong?

This. Rick and Morty is a pretty obnoxious show, both with it's comedy and philosophy. Smiling freinds is just this stupid, harmless show. How does one get so butthurt by it?

Hes seen enough BestGore videos to know how Brazilian citizens operate user

Reddit hates this show, but do go off.

>How does one get so butthurt by it?
Because leftists are oversensitive hypocrites who can't see past their secular worldview & can't stand politically incorrect humor (AKA actual comedy).

>Being scared of wild animals makes you a bitch
Okay.

parasocial podcast humor

>reddit comedy
The show is a direct rebuttal to the humor and worldview of redditors. Zach hates that place with a passion.

I don't even know who the fuck Zach is and I don't give a single fuck about what reddit thinks, go back there and engage in your little retard conversations with someone who gives a fuck.

What experiment? Bottle episodes aren't some new or rare thing, it's just the execution that was terrible. You can tell the actors couldn't think of how to move the premise forward and just kept running in circles, they even had to fill in the dead air with the non-improv bits like the guy asking for money.

You are posting in this thread and replying with paragraphs retard, you obviously care

Anti-comedy, or meta-comedy. It is worthless. It is for the weak and cowardly. The idea is this. The performer does not find the comedy he sees to be funny. So he chooses the worst he can find and ridicules it. It is not comedy. It is critique. And it is not funny. And, of course, that is what is supposed to make it funny. But it has never worked.

I found it pretty funny

You faggots made 3 threads?

Guess I' m wrong :(

Zach unironically thinks this kind of ironic antihumor is absolutely hilarious but he doesn't seem to realize that the humor comes from the setup and reactions that are squeezed out of it, it's not the bit itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=BH-VLWScBuI

It's the kind of humor that only works in a podcast format, not a cartoon.

where the fuck is the torrent?

i don't know if there's a name for it, but the through line is that its "funny because it's bad/low effort". pretty much the same reason people enjoy cumtown

>A sentence is a paragraph
Pathetic little midwit, precisely the demographic of this show and Rick and Morty and other reddit tier "comedies."

this is higher effort than most adult animated shows

I found it on pirate bay
The episode was mildly enjoying because of the awkwardness but I didn't particularly laugh