Which one?

Which one?

Attached: 56663-1.jpg (1920x973, 1.65M)

That doesn't belong because it's a piece of shit? That's easy, Starship Troopers.

Robocop Director's Cut > Starship Troopers > Robocop Theatrical Cut > Total Recall

>Robocop Director's Cut > Robocop Theatrical Cut

I felt that way for years, but now I see that the theatrical cut is superior. Do they even sell the theatrical though?

total recall is the best of them, but starship troopers is more rewatchable

Flesh + Blood

i refuse your premise

retard

total recall easily

Attached: noshit.gif (480x192, 889.1K)

They're all essential action kino that changed cinema with a continuous barrage of iconic scenes, sounds and characters.

based

I don't know which version I've seen, could one of you explain what the differences are?

The director's cut has way more gratuitous violence like Robocop shoots off the balls of a gang of rapers, but there's like sixty of them and they all keep trying to rape the same girl even though their fellow gangmembers keep getting shot at

that was from a fan film

Mr. Kinney gets shot more and you see technicians trying to rip out ED-209's controls, Murphy gets shot even more and I forget the rest.

Dumb fuck

The weakest of the three dramatically, but it has Arnold.

lol lmao

the blood gushing out of Clarence's throat is one of the earliest memories I have of seeing blood/gore in film. I think I was 8 or 9 when I saw it, I thought it was awesome, but I couldn't get that image out of my head, the blood just squirting out of his neck, it left an impact.
I wonder if I was a weird kid for having such a deep fascination with gore and blood in movies, I loved it.

Attached: s035.jpg (370x205, 8.7K)

whoa you're right, i literally did not know. there's this one site I go to to watch movies and the version of robocop they have on it has the clip from the fan film lmao

Samey.

This is a really tough choice but maybe Total Recall/Robocop/ST, they are all so great though

Wtf really? That's pretty funny

kek imagine seeing that version for the first time

Recall shits on the other two

Total Recall is on a league of his own.

I also rewatched Starship Troopers recently, I don't get why people like it, it's a massive turd.