About damn time

Attached: 44918EAC-922E-4D67-AEB2-188BCBEAEAC9.jpg (750x1241, 246.8K)

is anyone actually expecting this to be good?

the original Game of Thrones series got a lot of flack for it, that's why.
also Peter Dinklage crapped on people who hated the ending because
"They wanted the pretty white people to ride off into the sunset together. By the way, it's fiction. There's dragons in it"
what a miserable midget, he should replace that other midge as our new kicking ball

lol no, TV & Film is dead, only hope is that based WB fucker taking our incel bucks and making kino for us.

HBO and reddit think so

Now say the reverse and watch people's reaction

Lol what is wrong with Americans like seriously who is gonna watch this fucking trash

You can be accurate regarding any other ethnicity on screen, just not white people.

Are we allowed to call woke-ism a racist agenda against white people now? Because it is pretty blatant. Imagine saying "another bunch of black people on the screen".

I'm glad they've conceded the "we cast the best actors regardless of skin color" excuse.

THIS IS FREAKIN GENOCIDE

Attached: 1639939160031.png (392x590, 54.92K)

This but unironically.

We must save the Pink Race

Attached: A0A3C8EC-A253-46AA-8E44-EBECA61674FF.jpg (861x720, 110.93K)

Don't be dramatic. It's cultural appropriation.

I reimagine House of Bad-Dragon as me now watching it.

Attached: 1632906433730.png (768x600, 203.54K)

How many times have they done this
now?
Also why do they pretend it's the first time every time

It actually is. America was 90% just 50 years ago, now it's less than 50%. If that's not genocide, then I don't know what is.

Furthermore, why didn't they make an all-black Game of Thrones prequel to maximize the diversity?

this is the kind of moron that makes a green text
>OMG A BLACK PERSON ON THE SCREEN IM TURNING IT OFF
While this article literally says the same thing only it is about white people. These people are disgusting parasites and dont deserve any of your time to respond to them

>is anyone actually expecting this to be good?
Nope, but I'll probably watch if people start commenting about it, simply because I'm starved for some TV show and, you know, tits and dragons.

time is a flat circle

people who liked the last season

Statistically you are 100% correct, it is technically genocide going by math alone. Whether or not it is done on purpose, is the actual question. Human culture is generally disingenuous and blind to future cultural repercussion.

The irony is that it is not seen as racist to be mean to white people.

Attached: whites have no culture.png (500x444, 212.65K)

>Be Hollywood celebrities, pandering for inclusion and diversity, become the first ones being replaced.

>Whether or not it is done on purpose, is the actual question
Not really

Attached: jewdified.jpg (3500x3177, 1.93M)

>Whether or not it is done on purpose, is the actual question.

I don't think an honest argument can be made that it's not intentional. The double standards are numerous and obvious.