Personally, I'd love a movie exploring Predator society

Why do they hunt? Is this like Bar Mitzvah for all predators coming of age, and afterward they never hunt again but become office clerks?
Or is it luxury afforded to only old billionaire predators who are bored?

Predators hinted that there was a was ongoing civil war over genetic enchantments. Can we have a movie about that?

Attached: b67def4585bec8eb800bf0644b3ef0fe.jpg (1080x1350, 190.38K)

Attached: 1618325343354.jpg (800x617, 80.08K)

No I want to see more predators in different historical times. Seeing a predator movie set in Ancient rome would be pretty kino

AVP gave us a very little taste of them

What’s their tax policy?

What was their tax policy?

Attached: Fine Gentlemen.jpg (1222x687, 352.45K)

>Why do they hunt?

For Glory and Honor, this a confirmed fact

Romans go to collect the tax from the barbarians and they meet the predator on the way back.

i love to think that all the other predators laugh about the ones that get jobbed out on earth by humans with no tech.
"STEVE JUST GOT KILLED WITH HIS OWN DART GUN THE SILLY CUNT!"

Romans go to collect tax in a small village from northern Africa, that's where they meet the predator and a local girl kills them and the predator

They are the low IQ rednecks of their planet

Attached: Troy-Landry-and-Redneck-Blinds.png (1402x1092, 2.25M)

I really don't want to humanize the Preds. It's bad enough they're adding in weird shit like Super-Predators and Autist Predators, and now Mongoloid Predators. I just want them to come to earth and fuck shit up for a bit then get bamboozled by humans.
>Gimme Predator v Samurai
>Gimme Predator v Crusaders
>Gimme Predator in WW2
Don't gimme Predator culture wars, just create small vingettes based on singular hunters. It's interesting to extrapolate based on the little we find out. Like how some predators don't give a fuck about the honor of the hunt, or some are just really bad at hunting and have to cope with their tech.

>every predator helmet is equipped with their version GoPro and is live-streamed
>there is a whole industry of betting on hunts

What about sex?

Oh God I'm gonna be sick, the nasty shit the perverts of their society must be up to..

Damn you're beyond retarded. It's like asking for some jews to rape what you like. You Would invite them to your house and watch them have sex with your daughter probably.

Not everything needs to be explained.

It’s better when the monster isn’t clearly understood. What were the motivations of the first predator? Outside of hinting guys with weapons, they didn’t go into it much.
It’s not important to fill out the backstory and it detracts from tension and mystery, predator was alien and not understood by the men he was hunting.

Voyager had an alien race called the Hunters, who did predator-like hunting. One of the few good things about Voyager.

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to McTiernan, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Predator had a very primitive philosophy: that if Yautja was a good hunter, he would prosper. We look at real history and it's not that simple... Real-life Yautja had real-life problems to deal with... My Yautja who are trying to rule don't have an easy time of it. Just being a good hunter doesn't make you a wise king.

Attached: Untitled.png (737x746, 1.22M)

I don't give a fuck about fleshing them out. The entire reason the first movie worked was because they intentionally concealed the predator for half the movie. They run around with cloaking devices for fucks sake. Let them be a mystery

What people want is a non-gimmick simple premise

planet
- it has aliens, with a queen
- it has predators
- it has some human team there for some reason of a cliche cast like 1 native american knife master, a soldier with a big gun, a MMA fighter type brock lesnar type, one human thats actually an android etc

Now dark, gritty, horror elements, don't show aliens or predators too much