Was it really that bad

was it really that bad

Attached: dbz.jpg (1200x675, 113.56K)

Why does he look like a gay Jake Gyllenhaal?

Attached: donnie.jpg (612x380, 284.91K)

Yes but i stil liked it

This movie is one of the gayest things ive seen

never watched it but yeah it probably was. dbz literally doesn't need a live action adaption. probably countless amounts of anime that would transition better.

it was a product for its time

yeah man, chow yun fat wore a hawaiian shirt. accurate as hell

It's a live action adaptation of an anime, of course it sucks.

Speed Racer 2008 is good

Even if you hadn't heard about Dragonball before, so you wouldn't know anything about it and could look past the fact it was nothing like Dragonball, it's still pretty bad.

Nah. In reality was good.

>gay Jake Gyllenhaal
redundant phrase

Worse than you can ever imagine

here's what toriyama himself has said about this movie
>at the time of the Hollywood movie, the live-action Dragon Ball, the script had too little of a grasp on the world and its characteristics, and on top of that, it had a conventional content that I couldn’t find interesting, so I cautioned them, and suggested changes; but in spite of that, they seemed to have a strange confidence, and didn’t really listen to me. What came out in the end was a movie I couldn’t really call a Dragon Ball that lived up to my expectations. That being the case, there were parts where I wanted to show some spine, with a world and story only the creator could draw

>Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime, so it seems that Dragon Ball has grown on me [so] much that I can't leave it alone.

dragon evolution is the reason why dragon ball super exists. toriyama hated that movie so much that he decided he to make battle of gods because he could not stand the idea that evolution would be the last thing his franchise would he remembered for.

Yeah... it's not hyperbole when I say this is the worst fucking film I've ever seen in my whole life. I really do not understand why it was made the way it was. Even the Avatar:TLA movie is several times better than this thing.

it was made during a writer's strike and the writer in question wasn't really invested with dragonball in tbe first place

Yes. But the chick who plays Bulma has a nice body of work.

It was kino for making trannime pedos seeth

Originally this was going to be the ape transformation, it was already filmed and edited. It was only change at the last minute because of extremely negative backlash

Attached: 771L.jpg (724x425, 55.86K)

It’s been months at this point it’s obvious you’re a repper

There was a shockingly low amount of gratuitous female nudity.

jfc
imagine thinking this looked good
(()) have no shame they love $$$$ too much