Make fun of balding men GOOD

>Make fun of balding men GOOD
>Make fun of balding women BAD

Attached: GettyImages-1239559303.jpg (2400x1350, 237.42K)

yeah but id still cum on her bald head desu.

Just more black on black violence to be honest.

You can dress them up in tuxes, but in the end they showed they don't belong in society.

nigga you nasty

>cuck would let his wife be disrespected
You're not a real man

yes, because
>men are strong
>women are weak

imagine making fun of a bald child

feminist mentality.
>Why we treat men and women differently???
Men and women are different. Don't try to compare the two.
>Bu-but muh inequality between genders!!!!!!
See? You are a feminist. Kys, you will never be a women, because men and women are biologically, psychologically different.

Bald men can look good, bald women can't. That's why.

Balding is a result of men's ancestors wearing helmets. That's why they go bald and women don't. Genetically generally. Apparently ponytails too much as children does it with women and that may have been what happened with Elliott Page

badling man: literally no one cares, not a single soul

badling woman: EWWWW! OMG ARE YOU DYING, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

>Bald men can look good
lol
Yes, there are a few degenerate women who like bald men. These are mentally ill fetishists.

Sinead O'Conner was pretty hot.

>Apparently ponytails too much as children does it with women
>pull on hair at age 10
>40 years later, hair falls out
sure buddy

She has openly cheated on him with a younger man and told everyone this younger man has a huge penis. She does not deserve anything from him

>Balding is a result of men's ancestors wearing helmets
Is this the 'science' I keep hearing about?

>and told everyone this younger man has a huge penis
...and said he fucked her so hard she had to go to hospital for 3 days topkek and said she would do it again

Attached: 8eff699b-c7f7-11ec-8037-31293b619060.png (1024x1024, 1.24M)

>AYYO GIT CHO NAME OOUT ME MOUF
Ok ape

>Balding is a result of men's ancestors wearing helmets.

Attached: Double suicide.jpg (1024x1024, 150.14K)

check /sp/ right now to see people make fun of balding men

Just for starters. Look where exactly we get bald and women don't get bald. This is not much if an extrapolation. It's tied to testosterone right? The helmets were first bone for however many tens of thousands of years. The less hair the less parasites etc.

I also know why we have chins and am apparently the only person to figure it out.

Oh I missed this one.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-105024_Chrome.jpg (1600x720, 574.23K)

He didn't look like a man here.

>why we have chins
nigga it’s just an angle where two planes meet. Having your mouth as part of your neck (like some unattractive people have) is very unpractical.

Do tell, though.

Not every race wore helmets, and only a small percentage of fighting men in history wore helmets. Provide some proof that wearing helmets 1000 years ago carries on in the genes of ancestors today you imbecile.

We're apparently the only animal with chins and it's apparently literally one of life's great mysteries.

Without the chin, humans would never have become the apex predator

Exactly I 109% agree. And not all men go bald and apparently some very small segment if women may in fact this same basic trait. A 1000? Try a 100,000 at least. Fighting men? I'm talking about a species of murder.

I guess but that's part of the result from the cause.

The British used to say 'Chin up, old chap'. Probably some truth to these chin rumors. The British werent stupid