I cant believe STRAIGHT WHITE MALES did this

I cant believe STRAIGHT WHITE MALES did this

Attached: ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvdHZzZWFzb24vNzEzYTAwYTUtOWIyZC00ZmM5LTkwNDItM2IwNTdmMWQ5NDA0LmpwZw==.jpg (450x630, 139.54K)

festivals are gay as fuck. everyone i know that is into that shit is a mindless kike slave and dumber than shit

Mass reunion events are some prehistory shit.

k

Attached: CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg (1862x1048, 174.45K)

Shit program, stopped watching 10 minutes into it when I knew it was all white men's fault.

Festivals aren’t for the music. They’re for doing drugs and fucking hippy bitches.

I'm convinced the real reason 99 failed is because corporate plants in the audience got tired of women flashing their tits at the bands

even worse, hope all those degenerates burn in hell for eternity

You see, that outlook is why nobody likes you. Have some fun once in awhile.

>Lol bro just, like, do drugs and fuck random people
>Everyone hates you if you don’t, like no cap frfr

>fucking random hot women is bad
why are chuds like this?

You just proved his point

>Getting AIDS and every other STD in the book is COOL guys!!

>Festival females
>Hot
user, if you want to go down on sun-baked, overweight, ecstasy sweating, unwashed, bedazzled tit having whores in the 90 degree heat in either a tent or a porta john, be my guest.

>nobody likes you
wrong, I have a solid group of friends that I formed friendships with on sports teams and in the military, guys that have my back no matter what and vice versa, not a bunch of drugged up faggots that would scatter the second something got difficult. and my definition of fun is doing things like rock climbing or rafting, or taking down a drift of wild hogs on my hunting property

>and in the military
Won any wars recently?

This is easily disproven by the existence of metal festivals

i got out 9 years ago buddy

They’re in the process of fighting the Battle of the Tranny Bulge

No one got raped.

You sound like a real unique pick, it's not like there aren't 10 million other white guys who were in the military that like sports and outdoorsy bullshit like hiking. Literally default settings hobbies

Well at least im not getting brainwashed by a bunch of kike music and taking drugs with a bunch of soft pathetic individuals like the type of “people” that attend music festivals

enjoy your goyslop, and dont forget to take that new booster so you can attend your next festival ;)