What a trainwreck

what a trainwreck

Attached: Bill Stephen .jpg (1200x670, 110.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They really want Burr to go back to being the chud’s guy again, pulling out every card. I guess the reaction to Friends Who Kill scared them.

>sees footage of black men killing an Asian man
Wow, aren't white women the worst?

Why did Colbert stop being funny? Even when Conan was going through the motions later on he still made an effort to try get a laugh out of people.

>Why did Colbert stop being funny?
Trump mindbroke him

Link

Maybe he was never funny, maybe you just got older and got tired of the lib good right bad shtick.

youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI

>Why did Colbert stop being funny?
Colbert was playing a character on the Colbert Report while on the Late Show it's not a character it's really him. Real Colbert isn't funny. Conan wasn't a character it was just his natural self most likely heightened. Conan is funny because he is truly funny.

>WAHHHHH HE WUZ MEAN TO MUH GODEMPEROR TRUMPIOUS MAXIMUS

Attached: everybody_hurts.jpg (352x512, 22.09K)

>Conan is funny
wrong, that would be fallon, hence why he has the REAL late show

He was great on Strangers with Candy

that's not what i said but ok
@172245136
bad bait

>WHITE WOMEN ARE AWFUL
>WHITE MEN ARE AWFUL
>IT'S JUST A JOKE, SO THAT MEANS YOU CAN'T CRITICISE IT, CHUD. STAND-UP IS A CRAFT.

Geez

Kek, there was a point where literally every sentence Colbert said brought it back to Trump.

So has he done anything recently other than corny gay homosexuals who tell jokes that aren't funny

complacency

I like Burr, he's a funny guy, but his takes on Rittenhouse, and the fact that he removed Cumia from the Patrice biography, and yet included retards like W. Kamau Bell who Patrice would have made fun of if he ever met him, just because Cumia is a "wayyciss" makes me think he's just a shill at this point

He was always a shill and Patrice hated Burr too

Patrice didn't hate Burr. They had a minor falling out and eventually reconciled.

Colbert's honestly never been funny by himself. It's always been the writers. The writers for the Daily Show, the writers for the Colbert Report, and now the Late Show.

His writers have steadily been becoming more "diverse" and less funny over the years, and as a result so is he. The man's a good enough actor, but he's not an actual out and out comedian like Conan or Seinfeld or Louis C.K.