Cast him

Cast him

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 12-01-57 YouTube.png (340x307, 173.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI
youtube.com/watch?v=HVmQhCnE_OM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who even watches this fool? no one irl has heard of him

thanks i didn't know there was a new upload of him
i do because i hate rich people and society and i somehow like their videos

I don't think anyone else has found the big head mode cheat IRL so he's going to have to play himself.

white "people" need to be culled

This faggot is like crack for 12 year olds.

This video was like your any other typical reality tv competition show but on edited on crack. It does no stop for anything. Not a second of contemplation or build up or suspense. I'd criticize it, but it's clearly a success so I guess they're doing it right.

I fucking hate zoomers, they watch the most stupid shit

>100, mil subs
But are there even that many 12 year olds in the world? what's goin on

I watched the squid game video. He creates so much content and crams it ina few secs. Thats silly but keeps you glued

Reminds me of fear factor

Its all pajeets and mexicans. Basically only subhumans, and it makes sense

Think about how much money capeshit makes abroad. Then you'll have your answer.

how the fuck is this guy still alive at this point

His videos are more addicting than cocaine? Than methamphetamine?

im pretty sure all the people in his videos are actors. look how carefree they are when faced with winning life changing money.

Completely non-ironically this time? Idris Elba. 15 year old special ed people like him, right?

Any time zoomers act up pretending like they are hot shit, remind them this is the result of their cultural zeitgeist.

what the fuck am I going to do with an island

Pretty funny when they have nigs in the competitions, and they start acting like animals.

Makes me think it's real.

As a depressed yuropoor, how can I become more like an American? Americans don't seem to care about being ugly or obese, they're all extremely positive and high energy. I actually traveled once to USA and even random people would talk to me in the street. like hey dude, "cool t shirt" and random stuff like that. It was baffling.

How it started: youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI
How it's going: youtube.com/watch?v=HVmQhCnE_OM

Attached: ADCAAFDC-52E8-4721-A309-A93D01399FB0.jpg (1280x905, 66.12K)

Anytime see an open mouth face or a clickbait title I will never ever watch this video.

Make your own LOST

Indian kids mostly

Its leterelly the #1 trending video on earth right now, but good on you for showing him little buddy

It's not like they're blockbuster actors though, are they? They're literal whos working for peanuts.

third world children

Based
You'll be seen as a hero when this corrupt system collapses

BlockTube is the best invention that ever graced mankind. I wish they had something similar for Crapple devices/Safari.

Just do it