You're gaslighting me!

Attached: marriage story.jpg (1280x720, 72.92K)

What the fuck does this even mean?

>BY A PACK OF BLACK VELOCIRAPTORS
my sides right now

Attached: heyo.jpg (720x464, 19.88K)

new zoomer dialect meaning they’re stupid and emotionally unstable basically

Gaslighting isn't real, you made it up because you're crazy and you always do this.

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which the abuser attempts to sow self-doubt and confusion in their victim's mind. Typically, gaslighters are seeking to gain power and control over the other person, by distorting reality and forcing them to question their own judgment and intuition

Comes from an old play/movie from the 1940s iirc.

She cannot act

Yeah, and it’s used by weak minded zoomers who think everything they’re too stupid to comprehend is a 4d chess move personal attack

>having such a shitty memory and grasp on reality that you can be manipulated this easily
Sounds like they deserve it desu.

Nah, it's more like an abuse of trust. Like telling your child that Tarzan is real and then when they find out that he's not and confront you you go: "Well of course he's not, are you that dumb?"
It can be played as a joke between friends, but it can also be used in a harmful manner, clearly

She hit the wall so hard, I can't fap to this.

I lovd the anxiety of gaslighting plots. Like when a guy with magic powers is locked in an asylum, and they try to convince him that magic isn't real.

>remind girlfriend how much of a drunk mess she was when i picked her up, found her literally passed out in a friend's garden
>STOP GASLIGHTING ME
left the bitch

Hate how this film has popularized the term so much that people use it in every argument, even when it doesn't apply

was he trying to turn her into a tranny?

womens trap card when they lose an argument

>thinking zoomers watch this post-wall shit and not tiktok
gaslighting is a term that women use whenever they use FEELINGS instead of THOUGHTS ie. always

A scape goat mechanism mentally unstable women use to get out of arguments.

Playing dumb

Gaslighting is what the US media does every day

GASLIGHTING

Attached: 1532551413823.jpg (782x782, 140.48K)

Essentially just lying, except it's lying to the person about something they did or said. At least that was my take

Telling a woman something they don’t want to hear.

It’s basically what discord trannies do on here 24/7