They promised us a movie

>They promised us a movie
Bros... it's not gonna happen.. is it?

Attached: p8430142_b_h9_aa.jpg (1440x1080, 318.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's hope not.

this show was funny until you realized the rock and roller guy wasnt doing a bit

Theyve both been estranged for years now havent they?

so nigger

Attached: 1659728807625770.jpg (433x427, 86K)

It was okay for a one watch show but movie sounds awful.

too busy judging cakes

>DUDE RANDOM LOL

It would be about 15 years too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w

Attached: Teppen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - eel.webm (1920x1080, 347.25K)

Haven't watched this for years but I used to love it. Shoud I rewatch it or has it aged terribly?

This tone seems to have gotten progressively lost, and it's a terrible shame. Howard and Vince were characters making fun of prog, hipsters and rave culture retards, but Noel just forgot that's what he was doing and started doing it without the winking and mocking. It's a shame, because under the absurdist xd randumb stuff is a lot of solid comedy

Noel does cooking shows for the elderly. Unsure what preacher man does

nothing absolutely nothing his brother does more

The first two series were kino but the third was absolutely shit. You should be glad they've stopped

I thought the third series of Boosh was fine, but Noel's Luxury Comedy was fucking terrible and it made me lose interest in seeing any more comedy from him. And to be honest his contribution to Buzzcocks were never particularly funny.

He's only funny because Russel brand is funny and they compliment well.

>Russel brand is funny

Attached: 1282922047038.jpg (300x300, 12.22K)

It was creative and had an almost ATHF monster of the week style that was fun to watch.
But the humor could be summed up as "Weird monster suddenly breaks character and threatens to Rape or kill Howard out of nowhere".

old greg is still amazing

Raping Howard never gets old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I GO BY MANY NAMES

Attached: EaMI8oyXgAY3ZjF.png (834x480, 370.73K)