This ‘za looks so good

This ‘za looks so good

Attached: B2DE8EEE-0197-478D-A7B4-A3AB9E44FFF0.jpg (1280x720, 128.56K)

What the FUCK was Gordon’s problem?

same problem you have, a balding premature ejaculator

Uhhh why would you say that to me user what did I do

Attached: ACA63A0F-A699-476E-A9D8-248BCB5CBB9E.png (746x1054, 537.1K)

I'm glad people are starting to see this hack for who he really is. Ramsay and one of his restaurants almost ruined my birthday party...

>decide to organise a last minute party with all my friends and a girl I liked at the time
>someone suggests we go to one of Ramsay's restaurants
>bit expensive but we'll split the bill so whatever
>phone up and ask if they have a table for 4 foodies
>she says they do
>tell her it's my birthday so I will want free birthday cake if they provide it
>she says ok but sounds like she didn't understand, so I repeat myself
>says she heard the first time (yeah right)
>when we get there I remind the waiter it's my birthday

>food arrived on time but was very average and overpriced
>call over the waiter and ask if I can have my free slice of birthday cake now
>she says it isn't free so I had to ask my friends to buy it for me
>it was just chocolate cake and not even proper birthday cake with a candle

His food might be acceptable to the average bistro-goer but if you're a foodie or it's a special occasion, stay away

The thousand injuries of Ramsey I had borne as I best could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

Ramsey smirked as he entered my freezer, his eyes alight as he prepared to languish me with callous impudence. He opened his mouth to spew more of his vile remarks. "This walk-in cooler is DISGUSTING. It's a pigsty in here! That's what you are, you aren't a chef, you are a FAT PIG in a PIGSTY!"

I smirked, a devilish grin crossing my face. I continued, as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile now was at the thought of his immolation. "Whatever you say Gordy-"

I had waited until Gordon was deep inside the freezer before I slammed it with a thunderous close, clicking the external lock into place.

Ramsey snapped around at my comment, still unaware of his fate, his face purple with rage and perceived insult. Through muffled rage he screamed out. "Gordy? YOU THINK YOU CAN CALL ME GORDY? HOW DARE YOU- OPEN THIS BLASTED DOOR DAMMIT!"

Gordon banged against the door continuously, not realizing the futility of his efforts. He suddenly stopped after a good few minutes, falling silent until speaking again.

"Ha! ha! ha! --he! he! he! --a very good joke, indeed --an excellent jest. We will have many a rich laugh about it after you let me out of here-"

I said nothing, but continued up the stairs, turning out the lights.

Gordon shrieked, his suppressed cries wailing out into the darkness as he continued his incessant banging yet again. "Turn the lights back on! Please let me out! For the love of God, please let me out!"

I turned my head back, calling out one last time before I headed out the basement forever. "Yes," I said, "for the love of God indeed Gordy! In pace requiescat!"

Attached: 01837394.jpg (1280x720, 69.95K)

>holds a slice of pizza vertically
>oh dear the toppings are sliding off as gravity takes effect... a shame

he thinks every restaurant should be artisanal which isn't inherently a bad philosophy, but fails to see most restaurant owners are unbelievably stupid and incapable of any of the things required to run a good restaurant, either good food or good business sense

Some toppings falling off isn't a big deal but have you ever had a pizza where all the cheese slides off or one bite pulls it all off? It sucks ass.

No because I eat pizza with a fork.

Are you trollin me, boy?

>Chucks a loaf of bread at the wall
>It ricochets and hits a chandelier
>"Well, that's it's not supposed to do THAT."
>*Coming up of Kitchen Nightmares*
Thanks Gordon

Attached: 1552884745467.jpg (359x357, 11.66K)

I wish, it's a habit I picked up in school and could never shake it.

Gotta let the ‘za cool off first

Clearly this thread is all murican fags. I’m a murican fag too, but I’m from NY where a good slice is on every corner. You Midwest and California fags have no clue what good pizza is. This pizza pictured, looks awful. The sauce ratio is fucked, toppings are few and far between, way too fucking big to even manage, it’s pure Shit.

Captcha pic related by the way. Never go full SJW, just a reminder.

Attached: 155D8C83-7B28-459B-9B93-C304B39035B3.jpg (612x632, 108.51K)

Brutal.
No, I just constantly have burns in my mouth and I love it

Shut up fag, your thin pieces of paper can barely be considered food.

I thought NY fags loved their big ass pizza slices that you have to fold to eat

ny pizza is shit

Thin crust pizza is the only true pizza. Same with how all American Chinese/Korean food is Americanized and not authentic. I don’t want your thick cock faggot slice, keep that shit. And deepdish too.

Nothing more annoying than a New Yorker faggot coming in to boast about his paper thin pizza fit for boys

American Chinese/Korean is superior to the "real" stuff just like thick pizza shits all over NY sheets of paper.

*scarfs your za*

Attached: za.jpg (611x502, 26.04K)

This doesn't happen with my pizza

Post pizza

Thin crust is the best and only pizza. Keep seething. Pic related. It’s all of you typing this defending your gargantuan cheesy dough slabs.

Attached: 648B0575-E506-451C-8DFB-044C69890077.jpg (614x809, 95.69K)

Attached: x93mmvq4xbo11.jpg (720x876, 97.88K)

Did you put a fucking lizard on your pizza? Is that good?

I hate that fucker. He ruined my aunt's hotel on one of his shows and made fun of her singing. Jebany skurwysyn.

>It's a NY fag seething no one respects his baby pizza episode
>it's every episode

Attached: 052.gif (220x259, 46.84K)

oh no gordy bros
we got too cocky
too penisy, if you will, perchance

Yes and yes

Where do you source lizards? What do they taste like?

NY Pizza is a scam

Gordon deserve a BBC pizza

Keep eating your amerifat tier pizza. “Thick crust” type dough is meant breadsticks or garlic bread. You get yourself some nice breadsticks or bread to go with a couple slices of some NY ‘za and have yourself a nice day. And after you eat it, you won’t be immobile like you would after eating any other obesity pizza. You guys are the ones seething with every single reply being “shut up faggot.” I hope someday you will all learn, I cannot be mad, only sorry that you will never have a true slice.

>I've revamped your menu!
>Gordon makes them serve sliders
Am I crazy or did this happen as often as I think it did?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 914.75K)

>You guys are the ones seething
lmao

>Mfw complaining food is “too thin”

I’m American and I’m embarrassed by you obese retards. Soon you will be complaining you AREN’T thin.

Attached: 452979A0-6BD3-4728-936C-67846BB988B0.jpg (750x487, 109.26K)