Honestly speaking

She’s not very talented, is she
Did she sleep with anyone to get roles? What a bore not talented at much of anything

Attached: A85D4BA7-4739-4E90-990A-25D21CF19F73.jpg (1365x2048, 299.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papermag.com/2013/02/former_disney_star_vanessa_hud.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What roles?

Can't believe she's as big and famous as she is.

Good For You is sex in a music video.
Love You Like a Love Song isn't terrible.
Only Murders in the building is very good but not because of her.
Her cooking show is actually very comfy.

her fans on twitter are fucking creepy

big Mexican tiddies. I need them

She got big (aside from literally big) because she had and still has a gigantic fanbase of really young girls, regardless of talent

Barney.
No like all of her series and movie roles. She doesn’t seem on SNL that she really likes what she’s doing

she has an oddly deep voice

Are they that big?

Attached: 8EA19D03-4357-4D14-88B9-2F2FADB4623F.jpg (614x466, 103.51K)

I think she had talent but she lost focus after dating Bieber and doing too many drugs

Ok I’m going to YouTube. Didn’t know she did music as well.

how do you not know selena was a singer?

Attached: 52965419685161.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Ok then maybe she’s more based than I thought

Apparently she fucks up lip synching every concert she does.

Yes, but that's mostly because she has ballooned since her cooking show started (immunosuppressant medications due to kidney transplant have also likely had an effect). It's a net negative for her appearance I'm afraid.

Oh SHEEEEIIIT I got TAKEN

Attached: AC9A29E6-1276-4E0B-9EA0-FCCC822D4889.jpg (1012x788, 454K)

Not my Selena

Attached: 1 LbxxrTfZcTQdeJREnl1pKw.jpg (1100x1500, 257.61K)

She looks aspirational to women of several races. They identify with her and she became much bigger on instagram than movies/tv

Is that true? Kidney transplant? Fuhhhckkk I gotta get with this chick. Cuz I’m empathetic

The kidney transplant is public knowledge. ALLEGEDLY she got a transplant from a supposedly close friend and started blowing them off afterwards. But that's probably just Hollywood gossip. Regardless, she doesn't really mention it in public.

The tipping point

I still think she's pretty and still would but it's shame her health is in the situation it's in

papermag.com/2013/02/former_disney_star_vanessa_hud.php

>Although Hudgens seems to think Korine gambled on her, the filmmaker says that he wrote the female roles with both Hudgens and Gomez in mind

Selena Gomez talking about getting the role.
>Fuck him and he writes part for her

>“I watched all of his films. I had to fight for that role because I flew to his house in Nashville and watched all his movies. I was like, 'I want to be in your movie' and he auditioned me for like an hour or two hours and it was awesome. Then I got the part so I am excited.”

Casting couch whore

She's bigger than that now. Look at the most recent season of Selena+Chef.
Some would describe it as pleasantly plump but she's really just kinda big.

>good songs
>kino hulu show
>hot af

u sound gay op

her face look so fucked up ever since whatever illness she had

I fell hard for her back before she was super famous when she was just on that Wizard of Waverly Place show, she was a fucking beautiful perfect looking girl and I wasn’t surprised she blew up. She is perfect in her cooking show. Delicious.