Nope!

I am not brave enough to reenter society from my hermit hole. still a bit worried about sick people sneezing, coughing and now monkey pox got me all the way frightened.
So can any user bless me with a site to watch "Nope!" on?

Attached: Nope.jpg (1080x1920, 572.2K)

fuck off

this is Peele's best movie yet it is the low st rated, Us is his second best movie yet is his second lowest rated, Get Out which is shit is his highest rated film because black people apparently find whitoids super scary and libtards love rimming black anuses clean

what is your problem?

killniggerstranniesandkikes.Jew

>this is Peele's best movie yet it is the low st rated, Us is his second best movie yet is his second lowest rated, Get Out which is shit is his highest rated film because black people apparently find whitoids super scary and libtards love rimming black anuses clean
ok.
So about the link for watching it though? Can you hook me up with one? I'd really like to see what the hype is about.

Dog, unless you live in a huge city almost every time I've been to the movies it has been empty as fuck. Just wear your mask and wash your hands if you're concerned. Monkeypox is spread like chicken pox so you need physical contact with a person.

>mfg I’m so internet illiterate I don’t know how to torrent or know or any torrenting or free streaming sites, but I can’t ask my bro’s on Reddit because it’s against the rules so I have to come to Any Forums instead
Kys faggot

Attached: DF23109B-B488-4B18-A6CC-FDA1CF4A4723.png (263x262, 39.5K)

it is not KINO, none of Peele movies are but it is an enjoyable movie and far better than US which falls off in the third act, I don't have a link sorry, the world is controlled and ruled by the globohomo now so the site I watched got taken down , everyone who does illegal stuff nowadays is either an SJW or paid really well by corporations so they don't do shit

I'm not comfortable with going to movie theaters user. that's just my personal preference. I understand what you're saying but for me, I would rather stay at home and watch new movies, I have no issue purchasing 72 hours rentals from my cable company when new movies release both in theaters and on the cable company but this hasn't been offered by my cable company which is why I'm asking.
For asking for a link? you really that agitated by me asking for a link? wow.
I don't know what "KINO" means and I understand you may not have enjoyed the movie but I am attempting to experience/watch the flick for myself. not sure why you users are being this hostile and negative over a request.

How is it that in 2022 you don’t know how or where torrent or where to stream shit for free? How is it that you don’t know how to find it without being spoonfed a link. Are you lazy, retarded or both? Regardless you aren’t from here, you’re a faggot from Reddit. Go back there and never come back, you don’t belong here.

I've never been a fan of torrent. I seriously never used it outside of Napster (I believe napster was torrent?) but I don't download shit from the net now especially given the sophistication of viruses and trojan horses. I usually utilized streaming services such a soap but soap doesn't have Nope on it yet so that's why I'm asking here.
I'm asking for a link not asking to be spoon-fed, I don't know of a site that offers streaming of movies/tv shows besides soap. that's been my goto for about a year now and I always have to wait weeks to a month for some of the new releases.
I really don't get the hostility in me asking a simple request for a link to a site which offers this as a stream, calling me lazy or retarded just seems like you're trolling for attention and response.
Calling me a "faggot from Reddit" is so far left field and unrelated to my OP that I'm puzzled af to what is wrong with you and the other user's who've responded to me hostile. baka

G o b a c k

Bumping for a link.

>but I don't download shit from the net now especially given the sophistication of viruses and trojan horses.
Internet illiterate retard

>I don't know of a site that offers streaming of movies/tv shows besides soap.
Internet illiterate retard

The hostility is based on the fact that you’re an internet illiterate retard who is clearly not from here. Get the fuck off my board, you don’t belong here. Honestly if you just admitted you’re a faggot internet illiterate retard from reddit coming to Any Forums to ask for a link cause you can’t ask on reddit, I’d just give it to you. But the fact that you try to pretend that you’re not or that you’re from here just makes me hate you, Kill yourself nigger. Also you’re clearly just a stupid lazy faggot because you could find this movie in a minute on google if you weren’t so lazy and stupid.

I am still not watching your black people vore ufo movie. And I never will.
I saw it in an ad and within the first 7 seconds I decided I will never watch that movie. You will never convince me otherwise, fucking faggots

Attached: 1659386821680693.jpg (1014x1024, 102.17K)

what's sad is after all the negative replies I'm still not dishing out to you anons what you're dishing out to me. You have bumped my thread several times telling me to "go back" and disrespecting me in attempts to make me leave but all I'm asking for is a link to stream this.
Furthermore, if you truly didn't want me to be here you'd just let my thread die without responding but you are obviously seeking confrontation. I don't want no smoke, all I want to do is just watch this flick and see what the hype is about. Not sure how and why that offends you and the others.
But thanks for bumping my thread, I hope some user who is willing to help see's this and drops me a link.

>For asking for a link? you really that agitated by me asking for a link? wow.

Attached: 1646527070214.png (474x474, 9.74K)

What’s sad is that you’re trying to reason and defend yourself, rather than just admit you’re an Internet illiterate retard from Reddit who doesn’t belong here. Kill yourself nigger

lemonparty.org

here you go OP, sorry for all the angry Any Forumscels giving you a hard time. :)

Post your Reddit account and I’ll post the link

it's a paid shill making sure there aren't any free torrents or sites with this film because they want people to pay hollywood to watch it, you know, american culture is centered around niggers