"Bond."

>"James Bond."

Attached: rs_600x600-160125090150-600.Daniel-Radcliffe-Vanity-Fair.jpg (700x700, 73.65K)

would be cool if he wasn't hobbit-tier

He's 5'3.

>"JAHMES FACKIN BOND...INNIT"

Would be kino

If you work out...is it possible to make imperfections of your body less noticeable?

The height is the first thing people notice.

Better than him pretending he can be Wolverine.

It's so sad. Even five more inches and he could have been mega.

Imperfections such as?

Its a good body. Well proportioned. He's done well.

If he was a couple of inches taller, sure.

you are like women lol

Well look at Radcliffe. He worked out but I don't know he has this wimpy vibe about him. So I tried to figured out if he has a sunken chest and working out made it less noticeable (if someone wants to get rid of it it requires surgery that basically breaks your ribs).

hi dan

he's too short. would be perfect for wolverine though

he'd have to go tom hardy mode

My exact physique and height, I also have a legit 7.5x6 dick. I am incel

>"James Bond."

Attached: 27tsfv5016n5902912ys.jpg (700x1050, 119.74K)

yes but are you ugly

"Grond."
>"Grond Grond."

Attached: grond.jpg (952x532, 171.65K)

short guys shouldn't really ever get any more muscular than this, maybe 10-15 more lbs of muscle but thats the hard limit, any more and you're compensating. just enjoy being an athletic twunk my short friends, nothing wrong with that and you're far more likely to get pussy than if you balloon up into a monster. sometimes i'm almost envious of you, but I have to set my sights a little... higher

Attached: dolph lundgren eternal goal body.jpg (1500x1177, 256.88K)

this body is easy if youre a manlet

There's different kinds of working out. He obviously didn't go for bulk. You see a guy like this in a tshirt and he just looks like a skinny fuck. I'm the same way. He's strong but I'm betting he'd rely more on being small and fast, which you still need toned muscle for.