Hey user, since I saved you from bunking with that nigger there’s a few favors that you’re going to do for me

>Hey user, since I saved you from bunking with that nigger there’s a few favors that you’re going to do for me
How would you respond, Any Forums?

Attached: 2E319897-28D4-4886-B14C-E59B18E7B831.jpg (500x375, 24.31K)

>Shits on you

I wouldn't because this character is a retarded mustache twirling villain written by hollywood writers to disguise the reality that white prison gangs exist for self-defense and group protection in an environment where legally enforced desegregation has once again failed

You’re right about Schillinger being a strawman, but the Aryan brotherhood absolutely are booty bandits and you don’t want to get involved unless you’re doing life

what are the favors?

I say no and then we move on. Prison has become such a meme it's absurd. It's literally just boarding school but for adults. Killings, rapes, gang wars, etc. are insanely overblown by media.
Maybe if you went to prison in an area known for having a large population of violent people then that's a different story but I did 4 years in maine and it was nothing like the shit on tv.

>but I did 4 years in maine
For what? Describe your experience in there

>4 years in maine
lmao

I got caught stealing lobsters from state owned traps. Like not 1 or 2 lobsters, thousands.

Lol how the fuck did you resell them?

Yea because it was in fucking Maine lol

>in maine where everyone is white
>thinking that's reflective of the US as a whole

That sounds like bullshit but I couldn't have made up something more Maine than that

He ate them all. With garlic butter.

user that’s literally an episode of Seinfeld

>he let him fuck him in the ass that night

Attached: 04939fe6b04d91daddabe3f48c8f3ec3.jpg (1276x1276, 167.07K)

>t.

Attached: 1631155235193.png (401x304, 171.27K)

Fuck off dude if you have the Lobster market cornered DO NOT SELL
How the hell do you think user got caught? I'd he kept them all he would have been fine

>let
Not quite

Based Kramer

Just take it to the ports in Stonington, my company was registered, they didn't know, or give a fuck that I was stealing it from state traps.

No I'm not talking about Kramer pulling up a trap on the beach. I'm talking about accessing GPS locations of giant traps further out to sea. Like those big rectangle cages you see on deadliest catch.

I thought he was wearing a lighting fast vcr repair shirt for a second there you fuckers have broken my brain

I just did 2 years in Florida state prison and yes the media does exaggerate the violence and rape. The gangs, including homosexual gangs lol, are pretty bad though at least in Florida.

>92S110
>92
I didn’t know Nash was in Oz

Prove you went to prison