Kinos that I can choke my chicken too?

Kinos that I can choke my chicken too?

Attached: 1655066202518.gif (427x240, 938.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/PjNbY4_QuHhq8gSX7g3Ntg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OREGON WILL BE FUCKING NUKED CC

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x153, 26.73K)

AND YOU'LL BE LEFT TO DIE

Attached: MLP stealth image 3.jpg (1920x1080, 133.29K)

you never go through with any of your threats tm

wait how does oregon factor into this

YOU'LL BE THROWN OFF OF WELLS FARGO CC

Attached: M027.png (997x285, 53.04K)

i bet you don't even know the exact city i live in tm

YOU'LL BE FUCKING TORCHED CC

Attached: C.png (786x81, 19.55K)

i only bait you for your reactions tm

bleed

Attached: D.png (649x323, 32.91K)

GO SHOOT UP A FUCKING SCHOOL IF YOU'RE SO FIRM IN YOUR BELIEF THAT THE WAY TO REALLY MAKE IT IN LIFE IS TO GET PEOPLE AS RILED UP AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE APPARENTLY, BY YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS, YOU'LL BE HEAVEN'S DIVINE GRACE BY SHOOTING A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHILDREN. THEN YOU'LL GET A BUNCH OF FUCKING PEOPLE GIVING YOU "LE EBIN REACTIONS", AND IT MIGHT GET YOU FUCKING KILLED AS WELL CC

Attached: E.png (690x121, 21K)

i don't have any intentions of shooting children tm

YOU'D END UP GETTING STABBED IN THE FUCKING THROAT CC

Attached: F.png (454x46, 6.8K)

how may years have you been doing this

just because i post funny images, that doesn't mean i'll shoot up a school tm

die

Attached: G.png (673x54, 10.97K)

>I should know considering how I believe MLP to be the pinnacle of comedy, and I want everyone to agree with me!
YOU'LL BE DROWNED IN A VAT OF ACID CC

Attached: H.png (686x86, 15.92K)

Splash (1984)

Attached: Splash_Liberty_Island.webm (640x340, 2.62M)

the images i post have nothing to do with mlp though

At least 3 I think

So far, your bullshit of your targets only being people who don't like MLP clearly say otherwise.

Attached: I.png (777x121, 19.35K)

kys

Attached: J.png (626x165, 17.76K)

what targets? i just wanna make people laugh with my funny, non mlp-related pictures tm

BULLSHIT, THAT IS LITERALLY ALL YOU EVER POST ABOUT, AS WELL AS THE ONLY THING YOU THINK ANYONE SHOULD EVER BE INTO CONSIDERING YOUR PENCHANT FOR ATTACKING ANYONE WHO HAS EVEN THE SLIGHTEST DIFFERING INTEREST, AND IT WILL GET YOU EXECUTED BRITISH SCUM

Attached: K.png (331x63, 8.04K)

what does a gif of a chicken bouncing around have to do with mlp tm?

die

Attached: L.png (598x135, 36.45K)

imagine she peed haha

YOU WOULD FUCKING KNOW SINCE YOU LITERALLY MADE THIS THREAD WITH THE PURPOSE OF TRYING TO CLAIM MLP AS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER MADE AND SAYING THAT ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT DESERVES TO BE ANTAGONIZED AND SHAMED FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, AN INSIDIOUS AGENDA THAT WILL LEAVE YOU FUCKING DEAD BRITISH SCUM

Attached: A.png (511x101, 22.34K)

Bro it’s a chicken, I’m not seeing the relation

i'm not claiming mlp is the best show ever nor am i trying to antagonize anyone tm

What exactly is the trigger that brings the barney bot to a thread? Is there a trigger or is it just some faggot who randomly picks threads to start running the bot on?

>nor am i trying to antagonize anyone {insult against anyone who doesn't worship MLP 24/7}
YOU LITERALLY JUST DENIED IT WITH THAT STATEMENT RIGHT THERE, AND IT'LL GET YOU FUCKING PUT IN AN EARLY GRAVE BRITISH SCUM

Attached: M.png (479x98, 12.45K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/PjNbY4_QuHhq8gSX7g3Ntg/
go look up the archive

here

Attached: N.png (915x141, 24.39K)

tm is not meant to be an insult. it's just a funny, non-mlp related, inside joke tm

I have never seen an episode of MLP? Should I watch it?

BULLSHIT, WE KNOW YOUR FUCKING AGENDA THAT YOU BELIEVE YOU'RE SOME GREAT GOD OF THE UNIVERSE JUST BY SPAMMING MLP AND TRYING TO SHAME ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT AS IF THEM NOT BY LIVING YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SOME BE-ALL END ALL FOR SUCCESS. IT'S AN ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CLOSE-MINDED VIEW OF THE WORLD THAT WILL LEAVE YOU IN A FUCKING GRAVE BRITISH SCUM

Attached: 141115 120731.png (1220x127, 42.47K)

what a cheesy little dance

name one time i shamed anyone for not liking mlp tm

Unironically aw sweet a schizo thread!

YOU ARE LITERALLY DOING IT AT THIS VERY MOMENT. YOUR FUCKING TREACHERY WILL GET YOU MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BRITISH SCUM

Attached: O.png (416x71, 14.27K)

kys

Attached: P.png (854x75, 26.82K)

i'm not doing anything though. i'm just trying to have a fun, non-pony related thread tm

The 20 minute long rape scene in Cargo 200

I think it's just a bot. I don't know how it's allowed here. Some serious hax. You want see it interact with anyone because it's a robot.

BULLSHIT, YOU'RE LITERALLY TRYING TO CONVERT EVERYONE TO BRONYDOM AND ELIMINATE ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE THE SHOW BECAUSE IT GOES AGAINST YOUR IDEAL UTOPIA OF HOW THE WORLD SHOULD BE, WHICH VIRTUALLY NO ONE ELSE HAS AND WOULD BE DESTRUCTIVE IF IT WERE EVER TURNED TO REALITY, WHICH IS WHY YOU DESERVE TO FACE YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION BRITISH SCUM

Attached: Q.png (649x102, 18.83K)

>Cargo 200
That movie was a trip

burn

Attached: R.png (985x63, 15.08K)

Although it was made by someone with serious mental illness, I don't even know what kind of illness but it's serious. Probably paranoia, fixation and so on. Very sad.

how is posting a gif of a chicken dancing "converting the world to bronydome" tm

YOUR FUCKING INTENT ON ATTACKING ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE MLP, NOT TO MENTION YOU VICIOUSLY DEFENDING YOUR MALICIOUS ACTIONS ALL BLENDS TOGETHER YOUR CONFIRMATION AS A COMPLETE BRONE DRONE, AND YOU WOULD END UP DEAD WITH THE REST OF THEM BRITISH SCUM

Attached: S.png (787x294, 128.06K)

i'm not attacking anyone. i'm just shitposting tm

test: what is your favorite movie?

YOU'LL BE DROPPED OFF BIG BEN BRITISH SCUM

Attached: T.png (972x119, 23.71K)