Anyone excited for V/H/S/99? I thought 94 was pretty good despite the woke shit at the end

Anyone excited for V/H/S/99? I thought 94 was pretty good despite the woke shit at the end

Attached: vhs94_eqpq.jpg (662x663, 33.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3236340/interview-adam-wingard-and-simon-barrett-adjust-their-tracking-for-vhs2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, i am not excited for it. i am a straight, white heterosexual male and i will not stand for this kind of trash.

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3236340/interview-adam-wingard-and-simon-barrett-adjust-their-tracking-for-vhs2/
>Wingard: I originally asked Simon to write it for “The Angry Video Game Nerd,” James Rolfe, because we’re huge fans of that show. We did that and made a small attempt to reach out to him, but he was busy doing the Video Game Nerd Movie.

VHS2 would have been KINO if James said yes

Attached: 1597975120267.jpg (753x676, 64.49K)

zoomies go to sleep

I didn't even know they made a 4th one but the 3rd one was trash

94 was awful so no, I'm not excited.

Last two have been really extra shitty. No.

I like the series but this comment made me cautious:
>It's being produced by the same guy who produced 94, whose company motto is "fascist filmmakers fuck off" (are there even any relevant "fascist filmmakers?"). He's a cop hater (brags about it all the time on Twitter) and looks like an ex junkie, plus the other producer Brad Miska is always ranting about Trump. If the new movie is not woke infested it'll ge a miracle.
VHS 94 militia and the wraparound segments were shitty woke bs, so I'll take my time again and if there are other ESG nonsense in 99 I won't pay a dime to watch it.

I don't care if something's woke, I just want it to be moderately well made and somewhat interesting. 94 was neither.

I'm a sucker for horror anthologies and will watch even the worst schlock.

Because of that, i LOVE the VHS series, but don't really expect anything quality.

Attached: file.png (680x1008, 1.07M)

militia part was by far the best part of the last movie though

Nothing "moderately well made and somewhat interesting" can be woke.

Nuh it's too woke for my liking.

I disagree and had this very conversation in a recent /hor/ general: I enjoyed Raatma, wake and frankenstein robot episodes very much and loathed the other 2.

I detested it. Pointless, longdrawn, predictable and visually drab

Attached: file.png (842x630, 491.92K)

Succubus was the only good story

Attached: 1659552780465041.webm (576x1024, 1.33M)

disagree

Attached: file.png (970x595, 802.03K)

Militia was woke indeed but I do agree it was the best segment from a creative/technical standpoint. At least they got the message "make it look like real footage" of the assignment. I just wish that part with the cop from the wraparound was cut (when he says a lot of people on the PD will support their cause and are just waiting to bring the Feds down). Sure you can play on 90s militia scare but that bit was plain 2020 BLM / anti Trump jab shoehorned for no reason other than to please the fag leftists who actually paid to watch that movie

Why does he hate Adam Wingard so much? He turned down the Godzilla vs Kong cameo too.

94 was absolute fucking garbage. One of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.

Cringe and trannypilled. It was cringe.

seethe more chudster

Not really, every sequel has been worse than the last.
Granted I'll probably at least watch it once for morbid curiosity and because it should have at least 1 decent short

The mad scientist one was fucking terrible and almost ruined the whole movie for me. I was surprised it was directed by the guy who made safe haven. What a let down

Anyway the other ones were pretty decent and way better than viral. I'm interested to see what they do with the next one

>Anyway the other ones were pretty decent
No they weren't, they were fucking trash.

How? Ratman was good. The militia one was kino.

Get better bait tranny boy.

>tranny boy
Oh, I was speaking to a Any Forumstard. That explains it. Nvm carry on.

I agree with you user. Indonesian one completely disregarded the 90s aspect and went full on Wolfenstein action game whereas the others faked the 90s look pretty well. Also in that part when the robot girl impales a guy's mouth with a rebar and drags it across the wall you could see multiple skid marks on the wall from previous takes they didn't bother to sand lol. And the cgi blood was awful

Wish they would make a new ABC's of Death.

>you have browse Any Forums to think trannies are disgusting
Disgust is a natural human response, go dilate.

No but only Any Forumstards have trannies on the brain so bad that they are incapable of going one conbersation without mentioning them.

94 was meh. Sewer People and Vampire segments were good, the other two were fails. I would even say the funeral home segment was the worst of the entire franchise. The meta story was also dumb.