The Rehearsal

Why didn't he confess to Kor that he subtly gave him the answers?

Attached: the-review-nathan-fielder-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 79.79K)

Cus his rehearsals when done well just exacerbate his fears of what the real event will go like, making him avoid the ordeal entirely
Being stuck in your own head calculating every permuration of an event is unhealthy

it all went wrong when they messed up the chair for the first rehearsal

Attached: TR_chair.jpg (1491x1456, 148.89K)

He did. We've seen fake Kor's reaction and then real Kor's. More toned but still he wasn't happy about it. Right? I missed something?

user...

It was funnier not to.

While he was confessing, we are led to believe it was towards Kor until it cuts to fake Kor. And when the shot finally goes back to the real Kor, Nathan just compliments him instead

I've just rewatched this. I thought the compliment was a way to soften situation. Kor's reaction was quite cold. Ok, I'm sad now

>this is the paramedic
fucking kino

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-07-09h30m22s279.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

He looks like a fool.

people really think it isn't scripted aha

If Kor isn't repeating his teams Trivia Answers to the host and taking the credit, he had nothing to be happy about.

Did you even watch the show? Nobody thinks it isn't scripted.

The biggest sign of clever editing was when he asked Kor how the night when
>we won trivia!
We see you edited the part where he says he was happy for confessing b*tch. “Hehe kor only cares about trivia”
NICE TRY

is that the acai bowl barista that nathan lived as?
then the other paramedic is also probably from the class

Everyone's an actor, final episode will reveal everything is just a rehearsal for Nathan to pitch this very show to HBO

Yeah she played the security guard

This show is inspired by Westworld fidelity tests, also on HBO

>all of the others got interesting side jobs and she just stood around for a week

Attached: TR_security.jpg (2171x1508, 235.19K)

Why is Adam's actor playing Adam in a Hospital series?

It's going to be a rehearsal for the next show he is releasing on showtime

>show literally about scripted rehearsals & acting
>hurr you guys it's not even real
>I'm so smart

i've noticed that this show really brings out the seething from the Any Forums pseuds