Why the fuck are people sucking this movie's dick so hard

Are they really fooled so easily? This movie does nothing interesting, all it does is use a different setting to trick people into thinking this is fresh and exciting when it really is fucking nothing.

Attached: prey-1.jpg (1280x720, 70.18K)

The predator "Franchise" has made two dogshit films in a row, in addition to garbage avp films, and average film is a breathe of fresh air.

>Why the fuck are people sucking this movie's dick so hard
advertisment shills
>This movie does nothing interesting
Predator was okish, at least until he realized he is agains Mary Sue and went a hero by pistol spike

wasn't intending on watching this but i'll go thru at 2x speed so keep the thread alive for the next 50 minutes

Stop trying to big yourself up by being a contrarian.

>fooled
why are you so ready to feel tricked? what do you think the trick is? its a fucking movie. it was fine. worse than the first 3 better than The Predator

holy shit there's a cg snake right out of a syfy channel original, that's embarrassing

Attached: no contuper on snek.png (1387x732, 946.78K)

It was a good movie, deal with it.

Cause of how bad The Predator was

weaponised coomer shills

Nah the predator is a retarded CGI monster that does le epic fight scenes. He's not the expert hunter from the first movie who was constantly a step ahead of its prey, showed up for a quick and efficient kill and was gone before anyone knew wtf happened. This new predator is a fucking joke, he's not very bright and a shitty hunter.

calm down critical drinker

You think I fucking secretly love this movie or something? Fuck off, I genuinely thought this movie was mediocre and I genuinely do not understand the hype.

it was ok despite some dumb shit, probably third best Predator movie

you know what this movie is boring as shit, i'm giving up on it, this would be torture to watch at regular speed

>woman against an ultimate living machine that gutted 6 Ultra SEAL operators

Attached: nat_pbqilj4YJS1ukoi7g_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 367.28K)

>woke, shitskin women-lead, straight to streaming predator sequel
it never had a chance honestly

Last good predator movie was 12 years ago. For some people it was 32 years ago. It's nice to see a new entry thats good.

it was okay, but the reasons for her seeking out the predator are weak/stupid. Also she wanted her brother's position which makes her unlikeable.

You mean just like every single Predator sequel or spin-off they've made?

I just said it sucks on twatter and I was practically called a white supremacist by 20 people

but im doing it for free

It's the best movie of the year for sure so far

yes! ridiculous
small women defeating big monsters is retarded

Attached: kjjk.png (560x1000, 1.31M)

It was decent. CGI was a bit shit overall. I don't mind the Predators being powered down, it looked like the one in the movie was smaller than the ones in prior movies. They ought to have gimped the Predator weapons more.

Ignore was just curious

Stupid complaint and I didn't even like the movie.

The fights were stupid. Stupid logic, stupid behavior. Stunt and action designers are just retarded and dont know how to make a truely compelling and believable fights anymore that make real tension. Its just street fighter moves and showcase finishers. When pred gets his arm cut off, you have to wonder how this really happened and how dumb it truely was. Its a mixture of painting the Girl as over powered, and the pred as Retarded defect of an alien with no skill or awareness. The movie sucked.

My main problem with this predator is that it was dumber

I like the scenes where the predator just stands there in the open and lets people shoot at him while he pops out his little shield that leaves a big portion of his body exposed including his fucking head.

>Stunt and action designers are just retarded and dont know how to make a truely compelling and believable fights
Why is this dumb alien even getting in so many fights, he's a hunter.