Black dwarves

I'm not autist who's super mad about this, I'm just curious. Why would dwarves, who live deep underground, have black/dark skin? It doesn't make any sense. Can any lorefags offer an explanation?

Attached: 1659779263422223.jpg (717x712, 44.74K)

Dwarves are literally the imperfect creations made by an idiot angel who saw how God made life and wanted to do it too, but since he was an idiot angel and not God they turned out kinda shit.

they are supporting Ukraine, had to go from natural gas to coal and they are washing rarely to save climate, so all the soot accumulated

Why are you expecting a rational explanation to an illogical agenda?

Even worse, this is a world in which creatures are craeted. There is no evolution. So there would never be blacks, Asians, or other unless they were specifically created.

If it was only a couple thousand years ago that they started living underground (assuming the darwinian mechanics of pre-civilization would continue) there wouldnt be enough time for their skin to change color, assuming there would be a evoloutionary advantage to have lighter skin underground.

>Can any lorefags offer an explanation?
There's no explanation. You knew exactly why dwarves are black.

Remember that shills who said the only black dwarf in the series is the queen because she's from Harad and that the diversity would make geographical sense? The length these shills will go to in order to lie for this series lmao

there is another sun under the ground

Because it's dark down there so they have dark skin.
Haven't you heard of cave Bats?
They're black.

Thats still true though, the non white dwarves are from another kingdom attending the wedding

I'm an Asian man, a simple man. If you're reading this Amazon, quickly put, I don't feel seen by the Rings of Power TV show because of the zero Asian actors in the cast. I hope you won't call me a white Republican because of your own mistake.

They're Svartálfar.

It's more or less explicitly stated by Tolkien that hobbits developed from men.
If humans can change into little hairy midgets, why can't dwarves develope a different skin colour

At this point, they are hoping people won’t notice of the changes.

stfu you dumb ass racist

Attached: duergar_scag.jpg (897x1184, 503.02K)

>Why are you expecting a rational explanation to an illogical agenda?
>Even worse, this is a world in which creatures are craeted.
if you are ok with black dwarves, why not ford fiesta?

Why are dwarfs depicted with ridiculous hairstyles in LOTR media? Not just in this but in the Hobbit movies too. Were they described like that in Tolkein's written works?

Why would dwarves need melanin if they live underground? Why would elves need melanin if they were born under the stars and their first form of light sources were a giant lamp then a giant glowing tree? The world may never know...

Attached: 1581825002189.png (494x528, 346.13K)

>creation mythos
>beings created by eru
>nah one throwaway line of text means there were monkeys and natural selection

No you're right it's an evolution mythology.

"Duergar value toil above all else"

These are clearly not nigger-dwarves.

>their goods are purely utilitarian, disdaining aesthetic or artistic value
>fills their armor with gems that are not only pointless but create a structurally weaker armor
Clearly these nigdwarfs don't know what utilitarian means.

Clearly you have never played WoW. Dark dwarves are the evil ones.

That is a pic of the Gold Dwarves.

Attached: duergar.jpg (720x860, 110.26K)

it also used to be a flat earth hence why they used a boat to sail to the new world or out of middle earth whatever

dungeons and dragons had their dark elves living underground with the explanation that they evolved to be nocturnal surface dwellers who had black skin to be camouflaged at night. being nocturnal gave them great night vision which allowed an easy transition to living in the underdark when enticed to go there by the Spider Queen Deity Lolth

Attached: darkelves.jpg (236x326, 15.5K)

>This kingdom belongs to us.
>...
>WE WUZ KANGS