The Critical Drinker sends his regards

>The Critical Drinker sends his regards

Attached: 13442365.jpg (1421x915, 187.18K)

>Native American/Thai

Attached: H1Vbjkn[1].jpg (932x932, 41.07K)

she cute

Even his own viewers have been shitting on him in the YT comment. Dude can't tell a good film because he just hates women.

Sauce?

what an insufferable retard
just a prick who has nothing but surface level knowledge of films and whines alot.

Dios mio... el atrocidad

hell or high water

Great movie tbqhwy

Can't believe it took this long for the retard brigade to figure out how full of shit he is, but if this is what makes him hopefully disappear and never further pollute public discourse with idiotic whining, good enough. Then again, right wing retards are pretty adept at double think and could easily just pretend nothing happened because they're that fucking insecure and desperate for dumb youtubers to validate their shit tastes and other dumb ideas.

she qt latinx breh

Please get off this faggot.

Attached: 1634864297361.gif (166x164, 1.7M)

qrd?

Ywnbaw

Seethe and dilate

(some) 12 year old girls genuinely like this movie

You will lose your virginity ;)

Attached: D45AB836-C03A-47BC-935E-1F666403B1AA.jpg (586x499, 42.99K)

The way the left tried to go after him and mock him for this was an eye-opening moment. He obviously did the right thing every step of the way anyone with two eyes can see it.

People really wouldn't waste prime puss like that right?

I'm from Spain and I don'y know why, I guess it's in my genes, but everytime I see a native american looking woman I want to rape her. I guess I would enjoy prey.

What do you mean? Is the drinker gay?

This scottish faggot really lives in your heads rent free, doesnt he?

His viewers did the same thing when he shit on The Chronicles of Riddick too. Sure he has some good points about modern films but critics always turn into incessant whiners without fail, whether it's about women, politicals, or not, doesn't matter, it's how they keep their audience.

Attached: 1653628930176.jpg (943x969, 80.61K)