The Batman

Has marketing become this powerful?
This movie was an absolute dumpster fire, people actually unironically liked it?

Attached: theshitman.jpg (1382x2048, 595.93K)

It was mid but the whole literally me aspect of both Batman (a modernized knighly figure) and Riddler (a social outcast trying to overthrow a corrupt system) was appealing to some.

Yes, when TikTok friend says it's good it must be good right?

You're not my real dad!

Wasn't bad, but neither good. A movie to let yourself be mindlessly entertained by. And about 30 minutes too long.

Much like Logan and Fury Road, it's the type of bad movie that people with limited taste mistake for a masterpiece because of peripheral aspects

>bro just turn your brain off

Would I enjoy this if I liked the Nolan trilogy, even TDKR?

That car chase scene dragged on for WAY TOO FUCKING LONG

Except I turned my brain off and so many things didn't make sense it took me off the trance.

No, you will not like it.

TDKR is also shit , but in a different way
this movie has aspects better and worse than that
This movie pales in comparison to BB and TDK

>people actually unironically liked it
Yes.

Attached: alice eve smile.jpg (236x339, 12.81K)

don't know why you are posting this picture
theres no white women in the batman film

the first third of this movie is really strong, the second meanders, and the third is a disaster. i have yet to find one person that has been able to defend the climax of this movie without sounding ridiculous. the cinematography was great for most of it however, and perhaps that's why zoomers love it so much as the art of mise en scène has seemingly been lost to time in major motion pictures.

>Oh my god! Do you actually, unironically, LIKE things?! Lmao you're kidding right?

Attached: judy greer and bryce.jpg (650x1024, 450.17K)

I liked it more than the dark knight trilogy and the Snyder films. But I don't like batman to begin with so maybe the fact that I liked it for once is a bad thing.

When it comes to consumerism, a lot of people will like or dislike whatever you tell them to, thats just how humanity is.

Regarding Batman, its so clear that the people that made the movie hate everything that batman is (vigilante, rich kid, doing things on his own without asking for praise or permission of acknowledgment from anyone) and Batman spends entire movie essentially atoning for his imaginary sins and becoming something he is not
(
Batman ends up doing basic firefighter's job in
1)broad daylight
2)news coverage
3) that heavy batsuit
),
its midly infuriating.

>This movie was an absolute dumpster fire, people actually unironically liked it?
Zoomers are complete idiots with zero taste. This movie is utter dogshit

It was just okay. Pacing was shit throughout, could have easily had over half an hour cut. The mystery was just really poorly presented and developed as well. At least some of the action scenes were kinda fun.

If riddler never flooded the city then he would have been a hero