CLANK

CLANK

Attached: pred.gif (500x215, 2.25M)

>dies because he doesn't know how his own weaponry works

test

The editing here was kinda shitty. It was too slow. The whole thing should have happened much faster. As soon as the Pred realized what was happening- BAM! Instead of the somewhat goofy "Awu?!" and then a heroine expression and then impact.

I would also like to point out how I'm dissatisfied with the sound effect of the Pred head hitting the ground at the end. It should have been a heavy thump. Thing's gotta weigh 40 lbs easily.

I also don't like how the pred couldn't see metal traps.

Forgot to add
>This was an amazing show from the Predator. It was fucking awesome in many parts.

He didn't know where his mask was retard so it would have been safe to assume on his part that the arrow would just fire straight though

I swear a weeb must have done the choreography because some of the shit the Predator was needlessly flashy compared to how practical they were in the previous films

You mean excessively violent rage-like strikes instead of finesse? That's the difference in the breeds so it makes sense. I loved how when he was missing strikes you could feel how powerful they were. WHOOSH!

I really liked this movie.

>magically stands in the exact position in a bog where the laser would point to his head
>gun gives no indication its in magic helmet distance bluetooth aiming mode

why would it go straight through? if the mask was in a random location then wouldn't that mean that the bolts would go in random directions as well?

I like to imagine it whispered "nothin personnel kid" after fighting the coyote

>every other animal can tell exactly where a predator is stood at all times
>not humans though

is it out already?

>magic
>magic again
Filtered, obviously.

Yet the Pred tried to shoot a guy three times with it previously not working optimally...

Almost like eyes work differently.
>snakes have heat sig
>bears have strongest nose on planet Earth
Also, hearing, etc.

how did the skinny indian woman carry a 200lb fat french fuck to her camp to use him as bait?
how did the indian chief carry a 400lb+ lion for miles back to their tent village after hunting it for hours, carrying his companion back to the village, and then going back out again
how did they approve the shitty cgi for every animal in the film
why would the predator ignore humans when they 'arent a threat' but he kills other animals for no reason when they can't even see where he is

so if you can smell really good you can tell the exact position of an invisible dude and also their shape

also
>enough strength to knock down a fucking bear
>hits Naru with a shield TWICE and that doesn't straight up crush her bones somehow

They also have eyes wtf are you talking about?

>bears can see invisible things

Predators have always been dumb space red necks.

>how did the indian chief carry a 400lb+ lion for miles back to their tent village after hunting it for hours, carrying his companion back to the village, and then going back out again
This got to me a bit but it is plausible since he didn't have to track the cougar on his way back out. He could easily just jaunt back over. They also didn't have cheetos running in their veins so...
>also solves for 200lbs fat man

4 times in fact that happened, with his same weapon
He earlier shot twice without the helmet and not only completely missed he saw the bolt go towards where the lasersight was aiming
Then a third time later
And the fourth was his demise

are you retarded? do you think tigers are bright orange and easily visible by all animals? or do you think that bright hunting gear color should alert all animals of your presence, yet somehow we still hunt them easily wearing neon orange? do you think birds that can telescopic vision from mile above ground and pick out a tiny rat hidden in bush see identical to how we see? that things dont literally glow in their vision to the point they can track migration patterns and see things we cant? bats arent blind, but they also have fucking radar like senses. those square pupil eyes of animals see the world different from how we see, too.

stop acting fucking retarded for two seconds.

Makes the "oh shit" moment it has when it sees it's helmet even stupider because it clearly does know how it works.

Unironically yes
T. Had a blind dog

We could see him, right? How is that invisible? And bears have incredibly powerful noses. You can pinpoint the source of your own farts and you don't even have a bear nose. Imagine what a nose 1000x more powerful could do. It probably helped some.