Predators 2010 samurai duel

Based or cringe?

Attached: hanzo-vs-falconer-predator.jpg (1150x750, 172.37K)

Would be based if Prey takes the franchise in a period-piece direction, and they use this scene as the basis of a whole movie.

Honorable

That Yakuza was the real deal.

Attached: FZZIzQXVQAA28WL.png (1361x786, 979.45K)

fucking kino

Attached: MMMMMM, DAMMMM, DAT SHIT GOOD.png (895x661, 436.24K)

>that movie came out 12,5 years ago

Attached: when you listen to all the interrigations at the nuremberg trials and realise who's right.jpg (491x551, 184.04K)

I just watched it and was surprised as well. There was a non-ironic scene where Walton Goggins talks about how much he enjoys raping women. And Eric Foreman calls one of the predators a space faggot.
Couldn't believe it.

It looked very stupid.

that's a cringe for me dawg

Also, state your age and what predator movie was the first you watched.
>37, Predator 1

Not my call

>26, Haven't seen any of them

25 AvP

it was truly a
Battle without honour and humanity™

It was really stupid but also really cool, which is what a Predator movie should be. The rest of the movie wasn't as good though.

8 Predator 1

Based donnie yen always pulling intense perfomances and stunts

Based idea. Cringe delivery

25, Predator 1. I unironically enjoyed Predators the most though

Cringe.

At least with Billy, we know the results without seeing it, leaving it to our imagination.

It got more right than wrong, adrien brody was miscast though, i mean i like him but there's a certain presence you expect behind the protagonist of a predator movie, i mean look at the cast of predator 1, and danny glover was tall as fuck and did a great perfomance as a sort of dirty harry vs predator, with adrien brody i just see adrien brody phoning it in because he was the hot actor at the time

>23, predator 1 at tcm when i was 7/8 y.o i went for days without sleep while watching movies tv on a constant basis

this, so much this

any weeb delusional fantasy shit is cringe
imagine spending thousands of years fighting for an irrelevant piece of land with brittle swords that break on contact in wooden armor lmao

Attached: katana breaks.gif (387x217, 1.28M)

>12,5 years
>12,5
>,
So which is it, 12 or 5? It can't be both. Are you just not sure?

Danny Glover was also well established as a cop type of actor in other roles so he fit really well. I don't recall him having to do anything as physical as Arnold did, he beat the Predator more using his wits than brawn.

Based but then kinda veers into cringe when the Predator just throws him around then back to based when they kill each other.

>29
>Predator 1

Don't remind me.

he really was flawless as a weathered tired-of-this-bullshit cop

>Also, state your age and what predator movie was the first you watched.
40, first Predator obviously
For the longest time there was only Predator 1 and 2.

26. predator 2 on vhs i got a garage sale (also got other good shit like the OG Kong, Nosferatu, etc)