Lol

lol

Attached: death.jpg (721x426, 54.8K)

Face of the future. Best to get the goys used to it

i dont know if it is but it feels so much like a massive psyop to get everybody to hate niggers, i for one remember when negroes where cool in movies like beverly hills cop, but now i just hate them all, and its all thanks fo faggots in holliwood and media, i dont want to see any show, movie or anything that has a forced nigger in it. ever.

Attached: 1646969202047.png (484x3210, 2.26M)

Sandman took so long to get a tv adaptation I don't even care anymore

All so tiresome

To be fair ginger is just an anagram of nigger.

fuck you idris elba looked awesome as heimdall

>character named death
>gets murdered
pottery

I typically hate race swapping, but the fact that it makes you people seethe so much makes me want to see it done more often.

I wouldn't mind if they could act, but they have zero depth or range. They're just horrible actors by and large.

They're hard on the eyes. Something un-restful about them, if I can put it that way.

Attached: 1618451984746.gif (317x498, 1.73M)

>death
>is black
allegory for the west

NO
no, still forced, i dont want to see fucking established characters get race swapped because fucking nigger love the jews are so fond of.

NO FORCED NIGGERS IN MY KINO

>buy my productâ„¢ to own the chuds
>buy my productâ„¢ to own the libs

this is why everything is shit now

>even Snow White
Kek but of course.

Not talking about raceswaps. I just wouldn't mind seeing them more if they could actually, you know, FUCKING ACT. Do acting schools not do grading?

The Triss swap is probably the most egregious. The Johnny Storm swap didn't even make sense in the context of its own usage.

Why?

Ooh you sure showed me amerimutt. Maybe if you watch it while kneeling to your statue of George Floyd it will really get me seething.

I can't wait till they make hitler a nigga. That will be the day

>how do you do fellow whites

They all have the same acting register: pissy, bitchy, hard-edged, aint finna get jived on by no wybois n shiet. It's very repetitive. Teaching the race how to experiment with different acting styles would be useful.

>

Attached: 1658289124486696.jpg (494x520, 48K)

Reva wasn't even a race swap, but that register you mention was the same.

TERRIBLE show.