I wonder what he's thinking about here

I wonder what he's thinking about here

Attached: 1638279989112.jpg (1400x1584, 783.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/category/radio-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how to activate almonds

it's all so tiresome

davidduke.com/category/radio-show/

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of our institutions and media.

>damn, I wish I had a watermelon

>tfw too smart to be a nigger

but actually he wasnt
in the subtitles its clear he actually was disloyal to his employers trying to aid the native scumbags in scamming the chink

dem beans

He realises how primitive, low IQ and subhuman his race is. He's sad, frustrated and embarrassed.

Any black people reading this? I hate you, and your kids. You're a CANCER on white societies. You know it too. Get out, go back to Africa. I'm furious Jewish slave traders brought you here to begin with. You don't belong with us.

Put your whole darked skinned vermin family in your car and run the exhaust into the window. You animals burned my city down.

LMAO Africans were in America BEFORE white people ever came here so educate yourself bitch

>>tfw too smart for Any Forums

>i bet if i rob these white bitches i can get sum popays chikun

we wuz kangz

We wuz natives n shiet

Wait.
Wait a moment.
So, because he was a scumbag, he wasn't intelligent? Is that how it works? Huh, didn't know that, you learn something new every day I guess. Note to self, behavior and intellect are mutually exclusive. Thanks dude!

Attached: 1650424634487.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

so whats new about taye diggs?
whats this suppose to mean?

>Wait.
>Wait a moment.
>So, because he was a scumbag, he wasn't intelligent? Is that how it works? Huh, didn't know that, you learn something new every day I guess. Note to self, behavior and intellect are mutually exclusive. Thanks dude!

Attached: 2f2.png (194x259, 9.57K)

>subhumans were capable of burning down his city
Embarrassing.

WHO TOOK DEM KEEDZ

We Wuz Everything.

gabagool

He doesnt have an inner monologue

>Jewish slave traders
Is there any truth to this? Cause I don't remember the British nor East India Company working with them why would the Americans?