Old action movie stars had a screen presence and charisma that no modern capeshit sissy can match

Old action movie stars had a screen presence and charisma that no modern capeshit sissy can match

Attached: c52b80dec5045f9ac3133e7f368bec675db3196525f58c2396abb56db6bddfab_1.jpg (1080x1396, 227.07K)

Dolph does not belong there

Yeah the best we get nowadays is Tom Holland

This, nothing charismatic about him. He looks like some dude that walked down Mount Olympus and makes everybody around him look like subhumans. Too sterile and nothing relatable.

It's because they were all athletes/fighters before they became actors. Today all we have is soibois who think roiding is enough to become a tough guy. Metrosexual homos with chicken legs like Hemsworth. It's over.

That's why he makes for such a good villain

Arnold was the original roidmonkey

Joe Biden has placed a ban on masculinity that's why

In the past they were aspirational, people who we wished we could be and so we might try to better ourselves. Now all we have are Daniel Craig and Tom Cruise, no badass action sequences where the hero emerges unscathed, no witty one-liners, just frantic camera cuts trying to hide the fact they're old men trying not to break a hip.

A washed-up former vice president can't "ban" anything.

Dolph was never really a star and JCVD was a b tier movie cokehead.

At least he was athletic and a real human bean

Tell that to Joe freaking Biden

No proof Arnold ever took steroids.

Van Damme looks like the guy from the Human Centipede.

I watch Walker Texas Ranger ever day during my lunch break. Chuck Norris must hate Mexicans because I swear he btfos them in every single episode

>Dolph is happy to be there and having a good time
>Sly does a "uhm'a boxa" pose
>Arnie holds them all in his arms like a father
>JCVD is all coked up and arguing with someone offscreen about not being turtley enough for the turtle club

None of these niggers except for Stallone could act.

And that's a good thing

JCVD could act when he wanted to, he was great in his 2008 movie about himself

Neither does Van Damme he fizzled out quickly

Dolph is based as fuck came in the game by being grace Jones bodyguard then ended up fucking her so good he got a movie career somehow.