Everyone says it's the best Predator since the original

>everyone says it's the best Predator since the original
>both Predator 2 and Predators are way better than this
????

Attached: Prey-Poster-Weapons-Predator-Prequel.jpg (960x1200, 173.73K)

redditors and jew niggers lie on the internet and reddit and review websites where they get paid by the makers of the movies they review? DA FUX MOTHERFUCKER WHAT DA FUX IS DAT NIGGER WHAT DA FUX

The Predator was such a fucking shitshow it makes this movie look like a masterpiece in comparison. Most people have forgotten about Predators (and P2 to a lesser extent)

Predator 2 sucks. Predators is ok for something in the Predator universe, but it doesn't really feel like "Predator". This movie is second best to the first, easy.

>Predator
>Predator 2
>Predators
>The Predator
>Prey
they have really shitty names for these movies
you might accidentally watch the shitty 2018 one instead of the first one

Prey is a different word, I don't know how you could mix it up with the others unless you're ESL.

>Predator 2
was fucking amazing, i dont know why it recieves all the hate

Attached: 1658841425497.jpg (500x530, 50.69K)

True I did at least like this more than that garbage

Predator>Predator 2>Predators = Prey.
if you are a pred fan and can stomach the girl power and some woke shit, you'll have a good time.

Prey was better than Predators. The whole Super-Pred concept is so fucking stupid, also Topher wanting to stay on the planet for really no reason.

Attached: eric_foreman_as_eddie_brock.jpg (393x326, 40.78K)

Totally agree. It's far more campy than the original, but it totally works.

Whatever one has Walton Goggins calling the predator a faggot is the best one.

Predator > Predator 2 > Prey > Predators > the other shitty movies in the franchise

That's one of the worst.
>le samurai with thousand fold steel killing the super duper predator

I don't really care if it was good or bad because Walton Goggins calls the predator a faggot.

Prey is an easy 7/10. It'd be bumped higher if the CGI for the animals was better or if they went practical for them. The bear looked particularly bad.

I thought Prey was really good, easily the best sequel since 2 but not as great as the first two films.

Prey was really good don't listen to the Any Forums posters

Honestly if you can look past the woman empowerment shit, the woke politics, the terrible special effects, the poor story and general low quality of the movie you will be in for a good time.

Kek. This man sees the silver lining

>zoomer thinks CGI is what determines a movie's worth
Sad. Truly sad

This was a very good movie don't listen to the haters

It's bad but it's polished enough that retards won't notice.

Predator > Prey > Predators > Predator 2 > AVP >>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>> The Predator

I'm 31, but okay. The animals looked bad. The Predator should have been a man in a suit too. It's bullshit that he wasn't at all. Toss a guy in a bear suit. It ain't hard.

Attached: bearcostume.jpg (536x750, 106.75K)

Samefag

>both Predator 2 and Predators are way better than this
Predator yes. Predator 2, I think is equal.

>Predator gets wounded in every scene its in
>indians bounce of trees like Legolas and consistently out maneuver the Predator in combat
>all white people in the movie are disgustingly dirty, ugly, and cowardly
>in fact, the only time the Predator seems badass is when it takes out dozens of the trappers armed with guns and a plan like it's nothing; including using a shield to block their shot
>just ignore that they were aware of it and had a plan to kill it--you don't have to worry about their plan though because they're stupid
>also ignore that the guns are only effective when an indian has one and not when they had dozens
>also forget that the trappers were somehow evading the Predator until they were necessary for the plot; we don't need to know about their encounter with it beforehand because they're just there to be evil and get killed
>the Predator goes against mythos and cheats by turning itself invisible when it's losing a fight with the girl's brother--he's just too much for it with his ability to spin around and get close enough to pull the arrows he shot into it and reuse them
>she has magic indian herbs that turn her invisible because they're just so in touch with nature
>she pulls the same move as the convict in Predators but she doesn't get instantly killed like he did
>the Comanche were land vikings...the only part of the movie that kind of depicts this is when she cuts off a trapper's leg to use him as bait but he's evil, tied her up with her brother for the same purpose, and wanted to rape her so it's not like she's unjustified in the eyes of the audience
The Predator is never a threat to anything except wild animals and evil white people. The indians are all mary sues. The movie is editted well and shot nicely and things are set up (e.g swamp/herbs/trap) but it the Predator is a retard whenever it fights Indians (which are all superpowered).

ZooMers are retarded I love Predator 2

During the mid credits sequence they show that the Predators come back in several ships, meaning that it's possible our protag and all the comanche there get killed and that's how they get the gun that they give to Danny Glover

I hate that, but it is what it is

Also, indians constantly jump and spring off trees as a power move.

I genuinely have no idea how you can watch this and say it’s good. Turn your brain off schlock is only good if it doesn’t take itself seriously.

Once the RLM review comes out you'll love it

Apparently the predator is meant to be a retard since it’s from a different tribe or something from the gigachad predators

This is the biggest exaggeration and im not even that stoked on the movie. The Yaujta rips apart all her brother friends like they are nothing

Attached: 7CADEAF5-6619-4397-82BB-B44933E3B258.jpg (1383x1129, 120.19K)

It's just as good as the original t b h

God I hope they call it mid at the most to make Redditors seethe

The 1st one is the best even with black actors its a classic

>mid

Attached: 1555353818100.png (714x800, 72.67K)

>wojak

Attached: 16356955701721.jpg (470x524, 105.75K)