What is the most accurate and based vietnam kino?

What is the most accurate and based vietnam kino?

Attached: ReflectionsLEETETER.png (1243x806, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIkMCHAR26g
imdb.com/title/tt0066171/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Deer Hunter, Apocalypse Now, Platoon take your pick.

For me:
Platoon for the realism
Apocalypse Now for the surreal "feel" of the war
Dien Bien Phu for the despair

Attached: images - 2022-08-03T190831.753.jpg (350x482, 25.85K)

Considering Platoon was directed by an actual American veteran of Vietnam I would say Platoon.

Are there any good Vietnam docs made by the Vietnamese?
I don't care about dumb hicks crying about how shitty invading a somebody else's country was.

my grandfather was there and says platoon is the best movie of "what it was like"

this is edited it's supposed to be Mark Wahlberg in the reflection

Based, been looking for documentaries on YouTube too for this type of stuff but there’s literally nothing

>waaah waaah my brother or my friend got shot whilst shooting civilians and burning down villages

ken burns documentary is absolutely kino and is quite unbiased, has interviews from lots of vietnamese and doesn't hold back on criticism

>invading

>dumb hicks crying about how shitty invading a somebody else's country was
Lol talking about the VC?

>Vietnam War brought up in any capacity
>Leftists and Eurotrannies IMMEDIATELY kneel and raise their fists and start sucking genocidal disease-ridden yellow commie dick

Like clockwork.

Is south Vietnam a country? Lmao

I just want to see a Vietnam War movie that isn't from an purely American POV. This was interesting to me.

youtu.be/OIkMCHAR26g

There's this German one about a real-life war crime: imdb.com/title/tt0066171/

Based on a true story

Attached: jacobsladder.jpg (1642x2416, 452.37K)

thx, but that's not what I meant. It's still completely about Americans, and the fact that it portrays the americans as the bag guys is nothing novel. I mean a movie that focuses on the other people in Vietnam. Like the Vietnamese. Hell, South Korea sent some 350,000 troops to South Vietnam

That docuseries where they interviewed veterans from both sides of the war was fantastic. I forgot the exact name. I just know it wasn't Vietnam in HD

Platoon takes some artistic liberties but it is beautifully made especially considering the low budget. Hamburger Hill gets my vote for most realistic.

While I like Hamburger Hill, it does get corny at times and it feels like a made for tv movie, production and cinematography are better in Platoon.

>Dien Bien Phu for the despair
Based

"The Vietnam War" by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick

The Siege of Firebasw Gloria

Yeah but he was gay

America lost and the nationalists won. Seethe more tranny.

Attached: vietnam43059845.jpg (960x960, 144.91K)

Agreed. Some overacting for sure

You wasted 19 years and trillions of dollars butchering civvies and destroying rainforest, and for what? To see the might of the US bend the knee to some impoverished rice farmer with bamboo sticks? You revealed yourself for what you truly are american, as if we didn't know already from the truckload of other conflicts purposedly escalated by your corrupted foreign administration. You're nothing but a bunch of money hungry bullies that can't win a war even if they try it. All you can do is perpetuating a state of violence to fuel the arms industry and drug trafficking. That's what you di in south america and middle east, and that's what you tried to do in nam as well.

>bend the knee
Fuck off

The Vietnamese were exponentially worse off since the us didn’t win

>Almost did half of the sentence
>H-haha take that Saigon!

I’d argue we did win Afghanistan since they’re country is far worse off since before we came

she cute

That uhhhh was not our war goals