British Comedian James Acaster

>cabbaged!
*People keel over with laughter, their tongues lolling out of their mouths like hyenas in heat*
>I hate British people!
*People start spinning in their seats with such centripetal force that AM radio waves warp around them, diverting the course of planes and container ships and disrupting Russian and Chinese communication satellites
>BRAVE LITTLE CIS BOY
*The audience starts projectile shitting themselves so hard that they launch themselves past earth orbit, reversing the very magnetic polarity of the planet and for a brief instance the atmosphere stops protecting earth from ionized solar radiation and super high velocity cosmic dust, every single nuke in earth simultaneously sets off and thus humanity is wiped out due to total heat death and evisceration of every cell in their bodies*

Attached: 1653118424022.jpg (491x625, 83.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/adh0KGmgmQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cucked by Mr Bean lol

>dude i never smile or laugh
What's up with british comedians pulling that fucking shit? Jack Dee, this guy and Richard Ayoade all do it and I have no idea why

where's the bloody jokes?

Come on, the cabbage thing was funny

I personally find American comedians laughing at their own jokes on-stage more obscene.
You're doing an act, breaking character to giggle through your own set is childish.

Is this british humor? So dry

The "trans community" never gets fucking challenged by anyone. They get coddled by every corporation and large swaths of the government and every famous person. What fucking world does this guy live in?

top kek

>not funny enough to make yourself laugh
typical bong

Because troons are protected by Satanists. It's really that simple.

Why not just call out Chapelle directly? Oh right, it's because he's a huge pussy.

This clip has been very lucrative for him.

>Low test soibois vs. woke blacks who hate whypipo who are not fully on board with troons
I love watching them fight.

Attached: _NUUv3CA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.84K)

>bloodless identikit UK comedian
>has a routine about being challenged
Fucking hell. It's like a mouse tapdancing about architecture

I believe they call it dry humour. Unfortunately, this man appears to just be making a statement instead of actual jokes.

Ok ok, I've got one for you
What do you call a mentally ill man with no cock?
Madam

That picture doesn't do justice to just how annoying he is

youtu.be/adh0KGmgmQw

I mean his special is called "cold lasagne hate myself 1999", if you didn't think it was cancer already

>Unfortunately, this man appears to just be making a statement instead of actual jokes.
>Is this british humor? So dry
The bit makes more sense within the context of the opening of the show and also the delivery matters.
Also the following part about audiences defending Gervais is good.

Leftists must always maintain victim status WHILE being oppressors.

gtfo

>i'm being oppressed by powerless communists and mentally ill people who cut their own dicks off

Attached: boot.jpg (800x450, 119.89K)

>40 year old man doing an impression of a teenager

Attached: 1659643138495747.jpg (250x241, 6.88K)

This plays in the background while bean caves in his ex's anus with his cock

Are comedians even funny?

>leftist using a strawman
You npcs need a new script

>strawman
Was not flat-out saying that leftists and the trans community are oppressors?

>powerless
They are literally in bed with and protected by the government and law-enforcememt you dumb lying piece of shit. The government spends more time and resources tracking down someone who left a tire-mark on a rainbow-painted public road than they do Antifa rioters.

They have to PRETEND they are oppressed because the entire Leftist Social Paradigm is based on being a victim.

Did that user claim to be oppressed?

ricky gervais is an annoying faggot
this guy is also an annoying faggot

are there any likeable british standups?

rosie jones and if you say you don't like her then you are guilty of wrongthink

I unironically wish communists were in positions of influence and power, at the very least the world would change in some meaningful way.
Dumb Amerimutts like you not knowing what communism is and believing that Das Kapital is about rainbow flags is not my problem.

Well, yes. Entire leftardism is based on the oppressor/oppressed dichotomy. If you are not one, you are the other.
Read a book, preferably leftoid one.

is this why they are winning so hard

>not knowing what communism is
Leftards stealing fruits of someone else's labor while they want to lecture them about their labor, simple as.

That's not something you can live down.

British people you see on tv all come from elite background.

I assume that he wouldn't care if they were supposedly oppressing people other than himself

They are winning so hard because leftism is directly beneficial to corporations and massive state apparatus.

Attached: 1655671530246.jpg (1246x1284, 199.34K)

I laugh at some of the things I comr up with in my head. It's a sign that a comedian is a genuine, funny person rather than a performer spitting out lines.