Anne Heche in critical condition

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-214259_Twitter.jpg (1080x1466, 717.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tB-s7QJ23yA&t=105s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like Anne creched her car lmao

women drivers lmao

You dumb bitch.

Wtf why do all Californians get in high speed chases?

Attached: 1659718388936742.jpg (550x519, 50.5K)

Alcohol or drugs? Place your bets

The court hereby sentences Ms. Heche to be de-aged 30 years and raped to death by me.

Literally crashed into a house lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-214920_Twitter.jpg (1080x1846, 787.72K)

kek she tried to escape i'm calling drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=tB-s7QJ23yA&t=105s

doesn't look that critical

internal injuries maybe

>Anne Heche
so ellen had them michael hastings her car.
really makes you think.

Okay be honest, who audibly laughed when they got to the part:
>"After fleeing another accident."

Kek, guess it's time to sell that house

Attached: tomselleck_aag.jpg (1920x1080, 800.35K)

anons will have noticed i'm sure, there's something about women and crashing cars (especially lesbians) It's one of those kinda on-purpose thrill things they get. There's an impulse, a voice to reject the impulse, then another voice that says how dare the world try to trick me into thinking I can't do whatever I want like crash my car.
They actually try quite often to put it out there that this is something they like doing, they put "I'll crash my car" or "I'll crash my car into a bridge" etc., it in several songs

multiple booze bottles in her car lol

Me. Stupid cunt is just lucky she didn't kill anyone

Heh

also a separate thing where just from this.. week ?? I think, or at least last two weeks, several, like 4, politician women either crashed drink driving, drove over someone and sped off, blew 'wine o'clock' on the breathalyzer, etc

women can do almost anything and get away with it. That's how they become like this. If she survives this she'll get a slap on the wrist

She probably did it to get ellens attention..

She almost died yous prick!

Donnie Brasco Heche? Fahgettaboutit!!
You know that '97 pussy is tight too, cause she was fucking Lindsay from Arrested Development at the time. All lesbos have tight snappers.

Attached: ImperfectShockingKangaroo-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 2.77M)

is that a lesbi-INN?

Attached: Carlos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Word is severe burns and she's in an induced coma because she was in excruciating pain. She was stuck in her car while it burned

Im old enough to remember when she went crazy and ran up the street from Ellen Degeneras house and they put her in a psyc ward overnight.

This was before faggots became more fashionable. :)

>California
>knows how to party

>homeowner was miraculously unharmed
Yeah, cause that bitch was in the basement doing laundry like all women should be doing.
If it was a male homeowner, he would ran upstairs and slid under Heche's destroyed car and cracked his own head open with a loose brick.

Men are just smarter and better drivers. It's in the Bible.

From her first wreck

Attached: 20220805_220919.jpg (646x718, 50.82K)