Resident Evil?

Resident Evil?

Attached: 1658183938484516.png (283x317, 165.91K)

I used to watch Netflix’s Resident Evil while I lied in bed with my ex-girlfriend in her little apartment at college. It's hard to watch now even though years have gone by. I've found another woman and I love her, even dated her longer at this point, but it's not the same. I'll never know the passion that I felt with my first love again, and I guess I'm alright with that. Smile that it happened as they say. Christ, I need a mother fucking drink but I told myself I'd cut down and not drink until the weekend. Lord give me fucking strength. Goddamn it. I quit smoking too.

bogged Alison Brie-looking motherfucker

Attached: Wesker.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Stop

>what if RE did a full 180

Damn! Want to shove my dick in her mouth!

RE5 Wesker was peak Wesker, glad they chose him for DBD.

no, I'm Evil Resident. nice to meet you.

why is wesker the black guy from john wick

Why make the show about Wesker and picked a shitty depowered one?

best girl

Attached: 1648674410600.png (640x480, 382.64K)

Based

Because now he's not "Wesker" and Capcom doesn't control the character. That's also why they specifically included Blade Wesker as a separate character so they can use their version however they like

Why can't any live action costume get his look right?

God, this series got so fucking stupid the more they tried to expand on things and out-crazy the last installment

What is this from please

Dead by Daylight. Wesker is going to be the next killer and Ada and Rebecca re coming as survivors

Interdasting

RE1 Wesker is the only Wesker I acknowledge. Anything after that it so convoluted and anime-tier that it should be disregarded altogether.

does this have a basedjak variant yet

>convoluted and anime-tier
Son, that's what Resident Evil is

Holy shit maybe its time to install it again