*TING TING TING TING*

*TING TING TING TING*

Attached: tokyo drift.jpg (1500x2216, 756.69K)

>OOH AHH MEEEOO TOKYO
>OOH AHH MEE SO HORNYO
>ME SO CHINESE ME GO GO
>ME EAT NOODLES ME DON'T GO
>OH A SERIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why can't you just get a nice Asian girl like every other white guy around here?

WABAKI you piece of shit

Essential heresthathighschoolerIwastellingyouaboutcore

>can he drive?

Donkey Kong

Why don’t generation z have a tuner culture anymore

this movie was better than all the vin diesel ones

because cars cost $40k and have a million different computers and sensors that go faulty if you try to do anything to your car without another $20k worth of equipment. It's just not worth it to spend all the time and money and headache just to lower the resale value of the honda civic you're gonna be paying off for the next 10 years.

People used to call me crazy for liking this movie, but now people are coming round to the fact that it's the best in the series.

Even Nolan likes it

Attached: 1647043216648.jpg (1271x1199, 638.96K)

2F2F was my favorite and Tokyo Drift my second favorite. I haven't seen the first one and I gave up on the series after Fast Five.

>No Paul Walker
>No Vin Diesel
When it was released it was well liked by some people, but a large number of people thought it was a bastardization of the franchise because it didn't feature any of the original cast. They had no idea what was coming and compared to the last 5 movies, TD is closer to the spirit of the original than any of the movies that came after it.

>tfw haven't seen a single car in over a decade with neon light under it

>no Vin Diesel
technically false.

For me its the nissan skyline

In the beginning he's a good raver. Them he goes to Japan and he really sucks. I wish they had played up the East vs. Weat angle a little more and had him do better although he would still lose since he can't drift, before learning to drift for the end.

Turning your Honda Civic into a rocket using affordable custom parts was a middle class hobby, and the middle class was mostly killed off after 2008

Attached: images.jpg (537x571, 21.63K)

you'll be sitting taking lunch
the news will hit you like punch
it's only tuesday-ay-ay
tomorrow
never
comes
until
it's
too
lay
-ay