Keep it simple, stupid

Keep it simple, stupid.
Prey was good. No nonsense, good pace. The young predator having a kill streak was a bunch of fun.
It's an entertaining movie, like Predator 2.
Two tenacious hunters who want to prove themselves. Check it out.

Attached: Remy Lacroix is a worthless fat pig.jpg (1920x1410, 1.58M)

They should just make more of these in different historical settings. Simple and gory.

What setting would you all prefer?
I'd like to see one in either Feudal Japan or Imperial China.

Any setting that can provide a good hunt, WHILE keeping it fresh so its just not this film but samurai yknow? Setting is the easy part since there's a bunch of cool stuff like those you suggested, it's the rest that can be tricky. But as long as its not stupid over thought out trash like Predator: Hunt for Autism.

I don't watch action movies with female leads.

You don't get any action with women at all.

I'm married.

>Predator: Hunt for Autism
kek
It's kind of amazing that got greenlit in the first place. Someone read that fucking script thought it should be funded with millions upon millions of dollars.

Way to prove him right.

>predator attacking people who aren't armed with guns
do they explain that?
in predator 2 he specifically doesn't shoot a kid when he realizes it's a toy gun not a real one

That's a good cover story.

I run out and consume the new product first! I win!

Lazy writers

Western seems like a no brainer to me. The wild west, with a motherfucking predator. Sounds cool to me.

>heckin badass stronk womyn beats up all the bad white people and kills le predator!

Im not a massive fucking soi drinking faggot so i will miss this one

I'd have watched this in 1995. Now nothing will get me to give this woke BS a chance.

>The predator didn't take any skulls from the people he killed
>The mask has no eyes and looks like generic cloverfield/quiet place monster
>All the gadgets were CGI
>Replaced the iconic parrot plasma gun with a less effective spear guns
>No predator pov without helmet
>The predator didn't attempt to activate the self destruct after he lost his arm and knew he was probably done for

>beats up all the bad white people
Doesn't happen.

China during the 3 kingdoms, and turns out he was actually Lu Bu

Was it too preachy with having a female lead?

Attached: 1659652434622560.jpg (1094x718, 89.07K)

Prey's pacing is terrible. The first half is a slog

Didnt take any skulls until it got the most worthy of the humans, which obviously killed him.
All predators have had different looks throughout the films, especially the mandibles never once being like the first.
Spear replacing the plasma caster makes it fair game.
It was his first hunt. Kid got cocky.

This isnt a waifu thread so dont spam in here. Learn how to make your own thinly veiled thread that can reach bump limit and post there.